Incredible journeys to Russia with DOOK!
No matter your travel style, we have a Russia package tailored for you
Russia Tour Packages
Explore Russia with DOOK
Russia is the largest country and one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. You can explore the length and breadth of your imagination if you happen to travel Russia with our Russia Packages. One who has been to Russia can tell you his little story about the beauty of the country. The very fact that Russia holds 23 UNESCO heritage sites, spans 11 Time Zones, Covers 40% of Europe and holds nearly 25% of the world's fresh water make Russia a tourist's delight. Russia has rich culture and heritage while the country is developing in infrastructure and technology. You must explore this old cum young country with the Best Russia Tour Packages.
Russia is a unique country as it spreads over Europe and Asia. Tourists can explore many wonderful sights here. For history lovers Russia is a paradise. They can go deep into stories that various monuments and sights have to offer. On your Russia Travel Packages you get to visit these historic sights and appreciate the ancient art styles. No matter which part of the country you go to you must pay attention there as they have their own unique story. Also take a check of climate before you plan to buy your Russia Tour Package. All the places in Russia are beautiful. But you need to know which month of the year is best to visit them. Different places in the country are best to visit during a different season and thus you might miss out on them if you land there during an unfavourable season.
Explore the Stunning Cities of Russia
You know that Moscow and St. Petersburg are two major and most popular travel destinations in Russia. You can be sure to have a great vacation in Russia when you visit Moscow and St. Petersburg with our Russia Vacation Packages. There is sea of tourist places in both the cities.
Moscow boasts of incredible history which one can see in its culture and architecture. With our Russia Holiday Packages you get a chance to visit astonishing sights like Red Square, Saint Basil Cathedral, and Bolshoi Theatre, Novodevichy convent, the Kremlin and Lenin's tomb in Moscow. Apart from the sightseeing you can also experience the 24 hour buzz in one of Europe's most animated cities packed with night clubs and shopping centres. This capital city of Russia has always inspired spy novelists and continues to do so. So if little nasty spy lives in you too then Moscow is a must for you to be at.
2. St. Petersburg
All the elements that make an unforgettable travel experience, one can come across in St. Petersburg. The popularly known as 'Venice of the north', St. Petersburg is overwhelmed by splendid palaces, extraordinary historical monuments, tree lined avenues and beautiful bridges. From the mysterious twilight of the White Nights to world-beating opera and ballet productions on magical winter evenings, St. Petersburg charms and entices every one in every season. When you buy the best Russia Tour Packages from India from us, you can see some absolutely popular sights in the city. Some of those are Hermitage Museum, Peterhof Palace, Peter and Paul fortress, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral, Russian museum and Winter Palace.
Apart from these two cities you can also explore other popular travel destinations which include cities like Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, Ulan Ude, Sochi and Kazan. No matter which part of India you live in, you can make a beautiful trip to Russia with our Russia Tour Package.
Irkutsk is a budding holiday destination in Russia. This Russian city flaunts some educative and exciting museums that attract a sea of tourists. The Irkutsk has traditional Siberian wooden architecture that seems lovely to stroll around the lanes of this beautiful city. Every street in this city is jam-packed with trendy cafes, bars, and restaurants. Many tourists hang around here. The top attractions of this city are the Angara Museum, Irkutsk Museum of Fine Arts, and the Churches. You can explore these attractions on our Russia tour packages.
Sochi is a magnificent city in Russia, sitting right back on the Black Sea. It is a popular beach destination and Russia’s most famous summer resort. There are some stunning nightclubs and restaurants that are always flooded with tourists. You can even spend your day strolling through several beautiful parks across the city. If you cannot afford to spend time on the beach during summer, you can visit Caucasian State Nature Biosphere Reserve. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Sochi, which is home to several species of flora and fauna. Sochi is a great place to explore on your Russia tour.
Kazan is one of the most impressive and intriguing cities in Russia. It is a unique and outstanding tourist destination in Russia. With beautiful places, thriving culture, and magnificent churches, Kazan is a true Russian city that is incredibly beautiful. Kazan has many attractions, such as Marcani Mosque, Annunciation Cathedral, Freedom Square, Peter and Paul Cathedral, and more. To admire the beauty of this city, purchase Dook’s Russia holiday packages.
6. Veliky Novgorod
Veliky Novgorod is the capital of Russia in the 9th century. Sitting on the banks of the Volkhov River, Veliky Novgorod is a fascinating city to explore. It has preserved monasteries and monuments that are best to unearth the ancient history of this city. After enjoying a day of history and sightseeing, you can come to the city’s bars and restaurants to unwind the fatigue. Include this gracious city in your Russia packages and enjoy a great time in Russia.
7. Nizhny Novgorod
Nizhny Novgorod is a lovely city in Russia adorned with beautiful hills overlooking the meeting point of the Volga and Oka Rivers. Home to scenic views, world-class museums, cafes, and restaurants, Nizhny is a lovely place to visit. To capture the unforgettable landscapes of the city, take a tramway ride. It offers unparalleled views of the city and its surrounding. The top attractions you can have on your Russia tour packages will be the Museum of Maxim Gorky, the National Centre of Contemporary Art, Nizhegorodsky, and more.
Why Choose Dook International for Russia Tour?
Dook International offers the best travel experience to all the travellers. We are an industry leader when it comes to offering best Russia Holiday Packages. Dook International gives you great offers, some of the lowest airfares, and the best travel experience. Dook has a dominant position in the CIS countries holiday. You can experience the great value with the cheapest fare with us. Any time you want to buy a Russia Travel Package you can simply call us or leave us an email and our representative will get in touch with you.
You can choose Dook International for best booking experience, hotel stay, sightseeing and Indian Cuisine. Russia Packages booking through Dook international has been a delight experience for many of our happy travellers. We work to serve more happy travellers.
Enjoy the Unforgettable Experiences in Russia
Russia is one of the most coveted holiday destinations. It allures people from all over the world with its vibrant history and cultural diversity. Every corner of Russia is filled with a memorable experiences. So, if you are heading for a Russia tour and wondering what to do, here is a list of all the experiences you can enjoy:
• Take a canal tour in St. Petersburg
• Enjoy a gala time at Opera and Ballet Theatre
• Go Skiing at the Red Valley
• Visit the famous museums
• Relax at the Samara Embankment
• Be a part of the Bubble Baba Challenge
• Admire the Glorious Amber Room
• Discover the stories of Dargavs Village
• Explore the Lenin’s Mausoleum
• Witness the surreal swirls at Psychedelic Salt Mines
• Take a peaceful stroll at Kizhi Island
• Get amazed by the architecture of the Temple of all Religions
• Visit the Laika Monument in Moscow
• Go for picturesque walks at Golosov Ravine
• Spot different animals at Leningrad Zoo
• Watch the captivating vistas of the opening of the bridges
• Pay a visit to Saint Basil’s Cathedral
• Watch a show at Moscow Cat Theatre
• Go on a sea route to the Olkhon Island
• Indulge in the thrill of Ice-Skating at Gorky Park
• Take part in an Event at Moscow Hermitage Garden
• Spend a quaint time at Sparrow Hills
• Walk around the Peter and Paul Fortress
• Enjoy walking at the Summer Garden
• Take a cableway ride in the Nizhny Novgorod
• See the Volga River Banks
Try Top Outdoor Adventures on Russia Tour
Russia is a fascinating country with places to visit, tourist attractions, scenic landscapes, people & cultures, and outdoor adventures. All of it makes Russia an incredibly impressive place. Russia offers different things to different people according to their travel tastes. Whether you want to visit world-class museums, indulge in history, art, & culture, or try exciting adventures, Russia never disappoints. Here are some of the best outdoor activities you can have in your Russia holiday packages:
• Tank Riding
• Northern Lights
• Train Riding
• Cruise Riding
• Canal Tour
• Cable Ride
• Riverboat Ride
Gulp Down Russian Cuisines at Best Restaurants
There’s no doubt that Russian cuisine tastes incredible. Picking the best place to eat such amazing food is a task for someone who is not a Russian. So, if you want to savor the delicious Russian cuisine, jot down the list of top places to eat in Russia. From multi-cuisine to international delicacies to fast food, there is every taste that you can try. While you cannot go to each one of the following restaurants, you can note your favorite place and visit them.
• Darbar Restaurant
• Cafe Pushkin
• Bistro Krylia
• Kalina Bar
• China Garden
• Korea House
• Cake Home
• AQ Kitchen
• Vivat Pizza
• De Marko
All of these restaurants serve authentic food with a mouthwatering taste. If you are on a Russia tour, don’t forget to check out these places.
Top Classy Places to Shop in Russia
Russia is a hub of intriguing shopping places. In every corner of the country, vibrant and elegant shops are established and offer a range of products. From souvenirs to trendy clothes to fascinating things, these shops have everything. Some shops specifically sell products for tourists that captivate their attention and couldn’t resist shopping. From luxurious shops to less expensive markets, there will be every kind of place to shop in Russia. Here’s the list of shopping places that you can visit on your Russia tour:
• Izmailovo Market
• Okhotny Ryad
• Falcon Design Factory
• Arbat Street
• Galleria Shopping Mall
• Udelnaya Flea Market
• Mall Mega
You can buy many things from these places, such as Palekh Miniatures, Gzhel Ceramics, Russian Shawls, Faberge Replicas, Russian Chocolate, and more. Russia tour packages offer a fulfilling experience, from visiting stunning places to buying classic gifts for your loved ones.
Be a Part of Exotic Nightlife in Russia
Tourists often look for thriving nightlife on their vacation to experience the lively and joyful ambiance of the country. If you also look for the same, you will get it definitely on your Russia tour. Russia is famous for its lively nightlife that offers you a distinct vibe. It thrives on zestful people, local vodka, blondes, freshly brewed beer, and retro drinking spots. Here is the list of best nightclubs and bars in Russia for partygoers:
• KPD, Petersburg
• Propaganda, Moscow
• Gipsy, Moscow
• Mosaique, St. Petersburg
• Gazholder, Moscow
• Aglomerat, Moscow
• 16 Tons, Moscow
• Aurora Men’s Club, Moscow
• Bar Disco 90, Moscow
• Brooklyn Promo, Moscow
• Jet Set Club, Moscow
• Leningrad Club and Karaoke, Moscow
• SoloWay Karaoke & Dance Club, Moscow
• Charlie, Moscow
Best Time to Visit Russia
Russia is a year-round destination that offers something in every season. Russia experiences different kinds of weather in different parts of the country. The temperature gets very hot in summer to very cold in winter. Hence, you must check the season and be sure about the kind of holiday you desire. Russia has four seasons- Summer(June-August), Autumn(September-October), Winter(November-March), and Spring(April-May). The best time to visit Russia is during summer and early autumn, as the weather is quite pleasant. You get to do a lot of sightseeing and indulge in outdoor adventures during this time. Now, you should look for the Russia tour packages around this period.
Important Travel Tips Before Traveling to Russia
Russia has many attractions, traditions, customs, outdoor adventures, picturesque landscapes, and alluring valleys that will definitely give you a thousand reasons to travel to this country. If you plan to visit this country, don’t wait. We can help you with Russia holiday packages and also provide you with some handy travel tips that are given below:
1. The foremost thing is to apply for a Russian visa for travel.
2. Always carry your passport or its copy with you. A tourist may need a passport to buy a train ticket, a sim card, or other things.
3. Learn a few Russian words or phrases because Russians don’t know other languages.
4. Get to know about different Russian cuisine. If you want to have the best gastronomical experience, learn the name of Russian dishes beforehand because their names are confusing.
5. Keep away from drinking tap water. Look for bottled water always. Otherwise, you will end up having an upset stomach.
6. Tourists in Russia are expected to respect the local customs and traditions.
7. Always have cash in your hand. Cards may sometimes not work in Russia.
8. It's always better to plan your itinerary. Buy Russia packages from Dook and enjoy the whole trip stress-free.
9. Explore the off-beat places.
10. Pack wisely according to the Russian weather, depending on the season.
Top Tourist Attractions in Russia
Words can fall short while describing the charisma of Russia. Filled with natural beauty, sparkling beaches, vast mountains, expansive desserts, heritage places, icy lakes, and geyser fields, Russia has every sort of attraction that you want to see. If you are planning a Russia tour and looking for attractions to visit, here is an exhaustive list of the things to see:
1. Moscow Kremlin - Kremlin is a must-see attraction for tourists traveling to Moscow. It is the heart of Moscow city. It is home to a treasury of historical relics and cultural & artistic monuments.
2. Hermitage Museum - The Hermitage Museum is situated in Saint Petersburg, Russia, and was established in 1764 by Catherine the Great. It is a vast museum of art and culture displaying a fine collection of over 3 million items.
3. Kolomenskoye Park - Kolomenskoye is a 390-hectare scenic area that boasts picturesque views of the river Moskva. This charming park is a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
4. St. Sophia’s Cathedral - Novgorod: Russia is a country with numerous cathedrals in different parts of the country. Some of them are quite old with lot of historical significance. One of them is cathedral of St. Sophia. Built between 1045 and 1050, this is said to be the oldest church building in Russia. Read More
5. Saint Basil’s Cathedral - Moscow: Saint Basil’s Cathedral is church in the Red Square in Moscow. Popularly known as Saint Basil’s Cathedral. Built between 1555 and 1561 this cathedral it was once the tallest building until 1600 when Ivan the Great Bell Tower was completed. Read More
6. Suzdal - A Prolific Old Town in Russia: Suzdal happens to be one of the oldest towns in Russia. Today Suzdal is one of the smallest Russian Golden Ring towns with population merely below 10000. But Suzdal is a great tourist attraction and it has numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites monuments. Read More
7. Mount Elbrus: Mount Elbrus is one of the highest and oldest mountains in the world. For this reason alone many adventure seekers find many reasons to climb this mountain in Russia. This is also the 10th most prominent peak in the world. Mount Elbrus is a part of Caucasus nearing the border with Georgia in the southern part of Russia. Read More
8. Lake Baikal: Lake Baikal is oldest and deepest lake in the world. It contains 20% of the world’s total unfrozen fresh water. This oldest and deepest freshwater lake in the world also curves for nearly 400 miles through south-eastern Siberia, north of the Mongolian borderIt has been declared UNESCO world heritage site in 1996. Read More
9. Trans Siberian Railway: Trans-Siberian is the longest railway line in the world. It connects Asia and Europe. The Trans-Siberian Railway is often associated with the main transcontinental Russian line that connects hundreds of large and small cities of the European and Asian parts of Russia. At 9259 km cover, it spans a record of seven time zones and takes 8 days to complete the journey. Read More
10. Volga River cruise - a lifetime trip to go to: Volga river cruise which is quite exciting experience for travellers to begin with. The most popular cruise over here is between Moscow and St. Petersburg which takes from 7-10 days. Though both the cities are distanced by 650 km only yet the fascinating thing is that cruise passes through 10 different rivers, canals, lake and reservoirs. Read More
11. Solovetsky Islands: Solovetsky islands are an archipelago which means an island group of island chains. So Solovetsky Islands is a group of six islands. Solovetsky is islands of legendary monasteries and fortresses. Read More
12. Valley of Geysers: Valley of Geysers in Russia is a Geyser field on Kamchatka Peninsula and it has second largest concentration of Geysers in the world. There are approximately 90 Geysers. This place is wonderful but difficult to reach. Besides helicopters no other feasible means of travel are available. Read More
13. Kizhi Island: Russia is a beautiful country. Russia offers great deal of natural heavenly places for tourists. Kizhi Island is one of them. The island has been in existence for centuries. Infact settlements and churches on Kizhi were known from as early as 15th century. While in early times there was rural population on the island but most villages disappeared by 1950s and today only small rural population exist here. Read More
14. Sapsan: Sapsan is Russian high speed electric train which connected Moscow and St. Petersburg in its early years. This high speed trains came into operations in 2009. Initially connecting Moscow and St. Petersburg Sapsan now connects Moscow to Nizhniy Novgorod too. The train takes 3 hours 40 minutes from Moscow to St. Petersburg and takes 3 hours 55 minutes from Moscow to Nizhniy Novgorod. Read More
15. 5 World Heritage Sites of Russia: A building, city, complex, desert, forest, island, lake, monument, or mountain such a place is listed as world heritage site by UNESCO. Such sites can obtain funds from world heritage fund and as on July 2015, 1031 sites are listed as world heritage site. Here we are talking about World Heritage Sites from Russia. Checkout 5 sites from Russia which are listed as world heritage sites. Read More
16. Penny Wise Russia: Russia is the largest country on the planet and has many wonderful and diverse areas worth visiting. Russia spreads in two continents, Europe and Asia. If you are looking for budget travel to Russia then it is quite possible which might be an expensive affair otherwise. Here is the cost of some of the vital items that will help you know the penny that you would need to incur once you are in Russia.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is a visa mandatory in Russia?
Answer: Yes. A tourist visa is necessary for a few international travelers. You need to check whether your country falls on the list of countries whose tourists need visas for Russia.
Question: What should I pack for a Russian vacation?
Answer: You need to pack appropriate clothes for your Russian holiday according to the weather. Also, tourists are required to wear proper clothes while visiting the church or any other religious place in Russia.
Question: How can I deal with language barriers in Russia?
Answer: You must learn a few Russian words and phrases beforehand to communicate with locals when needed.
Question: How to reach Russia from India?
Answer: If you have bought Russia tour packages from India and wondering about the appropriate route for traveling, don’t worry we can help you. The fastest and most efficient way to travel to Russia is through flight. The two countries are well-connected and offer a streamlined flying experience to travelers.
Question: Is tap water in Russia safe to drink?
Answer: No. You should not prefer tap water because it may be harmful. Always ask for bottled water.
11 Best Balkan Countries to Visit
The Balkans have become budding tourist destinations. Overloaded with stunning natural landscapes, magnificent coastlines, rich cultural heritage, breathtaking...
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....