Welcome to Tashkent
- Arrival in Tashkent at 23:25.
- Meet & greet outside arrival hall.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Tashkent-Charvak- Chimgan Mountains
- Breakfast 07:00 hrs – 10.00 hrs.
- Drive to Chimgan Mountains. 80 kilometers away from Tashkent.
- 30min. Chair lift ride to the mountain peak.
- 14:00 - Lunch at Chimgan Mountains.
- 15:30 - Free time to explore Charvak Artificial Reservoir & You may try your hands on Skiing, Ice skating, Snow Bikes, Horse riding, with Vodka on your own cost.
- 18:00 - Transfer back and relax for a while.
- 20:00 - Transfer to an Indian Restaurant.
- Transfer back to Hotel at 22.00 Hrs.
Tashkent Full Day City Tour
- Breakfast 07:00 hrs -10:00 hrs.
- 11.00 - Proceeds with panoramic city tour of beautiful Tashkent.
- Monument of courage (1969)
- Romanov prince duke residence
- Opera and ballet theatre named after Alisher Navoi (outside only)
- Memorial of repressions victims with the traditional ornaments
- Tashkent TV tower (outside only)
- Visit Hazrat imam complex, old city
- Today Tashkent is the modern capital of Uzbekistan, which practically has not one of them, is the Tashkent metro, the first underground transport in central Asia.
- Construction of the Tashkent metro began two years later after the destructive earthquake in 1966. Also the increase of population in the capital caused to the construction of rapid and comfortable public transport system. First line of metro opened in 1977 in honor of 60th anniversary of the USSR and connected the most populous district chilanzar with the center of the city.
- Tashkent metro station: Lunch as per suitable time in between sightseeing.
- 20:00 - transfer to an Indian restaurant for grand gala dinner with veg, non veg snacks, free flow of vodka, beer, soft drinks & world class belly dance show program.
- 22:00 - transfer back to the hotel.
Samarkand Day Excursion Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel at 0700.
- 08:00 - After breakfast transfer to railway station.
- Train to Samarkand.
- Bullet train Afrosiyob (2nd class).
- 10.20 - Arrive at Samarkand, the former capital of The Great Amir Temur Conqueror with the biggest mausoleums, madrasahs and mosques in Central Asia.
- Registan square. Visit: - “Boulevard” and “Lions” Street; - The magnificent “Registan Square” with three Madrasahs (15th -17th cent), the noblest square in Central Asia, for photo-stop (outside – for photo stop only).
- “Guri Emir” mausoleum, the graveyard of Great Amir Temur and Temurids dynasty (Outside).
- 14.00 Lunch at Local “Mubarak House” Restaurant with Local Uzbek traditional cuisine.
- “Imam Gur Emir Mausoleum Mosque (inside).
- Siyaab Bazaar for dry fruit Shopping & Silk.
- Around 5 pm take an Afrosiyob train to Tashkent head back to Tashkent.
- 20:00hrs transfer to an Indian restaurant in Tashkent for dinner.
- Transfer back to hotel at 22.00 hrs.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast 07.00 Hrs – 10.00 Hrs.
- 12:00 Check out Hotel.
- 13:00 Lunch at Indian restaurant.
- 15:00 Transfer to Samarkand Darvoza for shopping later enjoy Magic city (A new central park at New Tashkent city)
- 20:00 Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- 22:00 Transfer to Airport..
- 01:05 Board flight to Delhi.
Click to view Visa information
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...