Turkey Group Tour Ex- Delhi
- On arrival at the airport we shall be waiting to transfer you to the Hotel.
- Dinner at the Hotel.
at the Hotel.
- We will leave Antalya towards ASPENDOS.
- We will visit the Roman theatre, for many, it is the best preserved in the world.
- After that, in SIDE, we will be able to admire the Greek temple of Apollo by the sea. There’s time to walk through its port and streets that are full of life. Travelling through breathtaking landscapes, we cross the Taurus mountains – their peaks stand at over 3500 meters high, and are covered in snow for most of the year. Stop in KARAMAN where we will see its fortress from the outside.
- Dinner at the hotel.
at Nigde Hotel.
- Full day in the fantastic region of CAPPADOCIA, with its lunar landscapes, its churches and troglodyte villages.
- We start by visiting GUMUSLER, an incredible underground monastery of the 7th century with perhaps the best Byzantine frescoes in Turkey. In KAIMACLI we will visit the underground city that could house 30,000 people. We will visit UCHISAR, a natural fortress.
- After lunch we will discover the GOREME Valley with its open-air museum and its churches carved out of the rocks, entry tickets included.
- Dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at Cappadocia Hotel.
- Turkey´s changing landscapes as we get closer to the Black Sea.
- We have a fantastic day in the interior of Anatolia traveling to the north of the country where the landscapes turn green.
- SAFRANBOLU, arrival in the early afternoon to get to know this wonderful small city declared a World Heritage Site that was an important stage in the caravan routes.
- In the courtyard of a magnificent old Caravanserai,
- we will include a traditional Turkish tea.
- Dinner at the Hotel.
at Safranbolu Hotel.
- Today our stage follows the Black Sea and its green landscapes.
- In GOKGOL MAGARASI we include the entrance to this magnificent cave with its underground river and its multiple colors.
- In EREGLI, next to the Black Sea, we have time for lunch, we also include the visit of its impressive caves and tombs of Cehenemagzi full of mythology.
at Istanbul Hotel.
- We find ourselves in a city built in two continents.
- On our tour, we will enter the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent (the largest in Istanbul).
- We will see the walls, the Golden Horn, the fishing district, and we will admire the exterior of Hagia Sofia.
- After the visit, we will offer tickets and a visit to the Top Kapi Palace, which was the administrative center of the Ottoman Empire, with its magnificent courtyards and its pavilions.
- At the end of the afternoon we will provide a transfer to the Taksim neighborhood, the most commercialized and lively area of the city.
- There will be time to dine in one of its many restaurants, and you can also take the old tram that crosses the area or go to see the nearby Galata Tower.
at Istanbul hotel
- Today we include a boat trip on the Bosphorus that will last about two hours.
- The Bosphorus is a strait that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, which separates Istanbul into two parts: the European part and the Asian one.
- We will enjoy seeing the liveliness of the strait with its multitude of boats.
- We will pass under the two bridges that unite Europe and Asia and we will admire the palaces of the sultans, the typical wooden houses and the Ottoman villas.
- Return to the center of Istanbul.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Istanbul hotel
Fly Back Home
After breakfast, Transfer
to Istanbul airport.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dook will try to operate each group tour on best effort basis. In case Dook is not able to operate the group for insufficient no. of passengers, Dook will refund 100% money to travelers. Except for this Dook will not have any other liability
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Top 15 Stunning Cities in Serbia to Visit
Serbia, a southeastern European country, is a gorgeous tourist destination. It is a hidden gem of Europe that...
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...