Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Turkey Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Normal - 5-7 working day, Urgent/Express - No
Documents Required for Turkey Visa
- Passport valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey
- 2 biometric photos
- Adhar card or Electricity bill
- Covering letter from the applicant
- Tour itinerary
- Hotel reservation
If Employed/Salaried Person:
- It requires an original leave letter from an employer of the company.
- Last 3 month’s salary slips stamped and signed by company.
- Last 3 month’s salary account statements attested and signed by the bank.
- Travel insurance
- Confirmed return ticket
Turkey Visa Eligibility Criteria
Turkey has opened an E-Visa program for India where you can get an E-Visa in less than a month. All eligible applicants can easily get a valid visa for Turkey through an online E-Visa application. The Turkey E-Visa application is simple to complete with few visa requirements. However, only applicants who hold a US or a Schengen visa can apply for the E-visa. Turkish E-Visa is a single entry visa valid for 180 days and allows a stay of up to 30 days.
For fresh applicants to Turkey, you need a stamp visa with the document mentioned above.
If Turkey is on the list of places to visit, we can assist you with Turkey online visa services. We offer support and help for Turkey Visa for Indian citizens by a staff of expertise in travel visas. Our employees will guide you through every step of the way in getting your visa completed.
Turkey Visa Exemptions
Below is the following 78 countries and territories where the citizens do not require a visa to visit Turkey for the durations described below for tourism or business purposes:
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Czech Republic
• El Salvador
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• North Macedonia
• Saint Kitts and Nevis
• San Marino
• South Korea
• Trinidad and Tobago
• Vatican City
30 days per visit, 90 days per 180-day period
• Costa Rica
Turkey Visa General Information
US - Visa Required
UK - Visa Required
Schengen - Visa Required
Canada - Visa Required
Turkey Visa Application Process
- To apply for an online Turkey e-Visa, eligible citizens are required to complete the Turkey online eVisa application form. Travelers will need to provide personal details, as well as their passport information, and pay the e-Visa fee using a credit or debit card, before submitting the application.
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.
Top 15 Stunning Museums in Russia that You Must Visit
Russia is rich in history, spectacular architecture, surreal cultural landmarks, and magnificent museums. Among the broad array of...