- Meet and Greet at Istanbul New Airport.
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Afternoon at around 13:00hrs, Hotel Pick-up for Half Day Tour.
- Drive by Bus to Old City Walls, Golden Horn. then Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus, the winding strait separating Europe & Asia. Bosphorus Coastline is a Delightful Mixture of the Past and Present where one can enjoy the Grand Splendour and quaint beauty of the ancient wooden mansions, Palaces of Marble, Fortress and Small Fishing Villages, Rumeli Fortress.
- Return back to Hotel.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up at around 07:50am for Half Day City tour.
- Visits to St. Sophia Mosque, Byzantine Hippodrome, in which stand the obelisk brought from Egypt by Theodosius and the Serpent Column taken from Delphi by Constantine. Blue Mosque which has six minarets and a middle Dome of 109 feet and Grand Covered Bazaar dating back to 15th Century. It Covers over 4,000 shops under one roof.
- After Tour drop at Grand Bazaar. Afternoon Free at Leisure.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and transfer to Istanbul New Airport to take a Domestic flight to Ankara.
- Arrival to Ankara and visit to the Hittite Museum and Mausoleum of Ataturk.
- After Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- Drive to Cappadocia.
- Dinner at Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Morning visit to the one of the most beautiful underground cities in the region & Citadel of Uchisar.
- After Lunch at Local Restaurant continue with the valley of Goreme Open Air Museum.
- The Last Sites will be Pasabag Valley and Avanos.
- After the Tour drive back to the Hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Free Till Departure.
- Transfer to Kayseri Erciyes Airport to take a domestic flight to Istanbul.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dook will try to operate each group tour on best effort basis. In case Dook is not able to operate the group for insufficient no. of passengers, Dook will refund 100% money to travellers. Except for this Dook will not have any other liability
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...