Arrival in Almaty
- Arrival in Almaty.
- Pickup from Airport and drop at Hotel.
- Early Check-in to the Hotel (if applicable as per flight schedule).
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant (to be provided as per flight schedule).
- Proceed towards the tour of Kok-Tobe. It is a mountain which is the highest point of Almaty, Kazakhstan's largest city. There is a popular recreation area on top of the mountain. The mountain's height is 1100 meters above sea level. Kok-tobe is one of the main landmarks in the city, and it is popular among visitors and tourists to Almaty.
- The Kok-Tobe recreational area has a variety of amusement park type attractions and restaurants. It is connected to downtown Almaty by a cable car line. The City Terminal is located near Hotel Kazakhstan. Also, there is a 372 meters tall TV Tower at the foot of the mountain. The tower can be seen from most parts of the city.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
- Transfer to Hotel at 10:30 PM.
- Free time – can explore night Life activities at you own.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Almaty City Tour
- Breakfast 07:00-10:00 AM.
- 10:30 AM Almaty city Tour with English speaking guide.
- You will know more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions: Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Panfilov Park, Abai Square and Palace of Republic, Presidential Park.
- Lunch in Indian Restaurant at 13:00.
- 14:30 PM Continue Almaty City Tour, Rakhat Chocolate Factory shop and Local Market Zilyoni -Bazar.
- You can buy Chocolates from Rakhat Chocolate Factory shop; can buy Dry Fruits at cheap rates and some souvenirs from Zilyoni Bazar.
- Free time to Relax a bit after a long walk.
- Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 20:30 PM.
- Transfer Back to Hotel at 10:30 PM.
- Free time – can explore night activities at you own.
- Overnight in hotel.
Almaty- Medeo & Chimbulak
- Breakfast 07:00-10:00 AM.
- Transfer to excursion at10:30 AM.
- Overnight in hotel.
Day free at Leisure
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Free Day at your Own.
Good Bye Almaty
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out from Hotel.
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant(To be provided as per flight schedule).
- Drop at Almaty International Airport.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dook will try to operate each group tour on best effort basis. In case Dook is not able to operate the group for insufficient no. of passengers, Dook will refund 100% money to travelers. Except for this Dook will not have any other liability
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Top 15 Stunning Cities in Serbia to Visit
Serbia, a southeastern European country, is a gorgeous tourist destination. It is a hidden gem of Europe that...
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...