Sales & Operations
Manager/Sr. Manager (Outbound)
Location: New Delhi
No. of Positions : 5
Experience : Minimum 6 Years
We are seeking a seasoned, confident leader with proven ability to engage client in business planning for B2B travel marketing for Delhi Location. The leader should possess a deep knowledge of the travel and tourism industry. He/she should be responsible for team development with building Company's brand Image in local market, should have specific focus on working with travel agent partners, must have strong hold on local market and client relationship to promote our brand Image.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage and oversee client relationship and business management strategy;
• Accountable for promotion of Company's Tour Packages, in accordance with the marketing plan;
• Work on and develop a calendar of activity to engage travel agents with the company's brand through engagement to increase growth;
• Draft annual marketing plans and long-range of strategic plans for assigned clients;
• Responsible for managing the prioritization of projects and plan within the team and ensure the overall productivity of the team;
• working as a part of the wider marketing team, to be involved with marketing activities on arranging business meetings & attending travel shows;
• Champion on developing brand image.
Qualification and Skills
• Minimum 6 years of experience in tourism and travel/aviation industry;
• Excellent understandings of B2B travel marketing;
• Proven existing network in the travel industry;
• Experience in managing marketing budgets;
• Demonstrated ability to manage budgeting process and use analytical skills;
• Proven track record in delivering industry marketing campaigns;
• Excellent communication skills to inspire industry partners, staff and to represent the brands;
• Expert ability to counsel clients on a broad range of marketing research and operational issues;
• Excellent communication/writing skills;
• Ability to work independently and in team;
• Clear alignment to Company's value & culture.
• Medical and other insurances
• Performance Bonus (Quarterly)
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...