Sales & Operations
General Manager/AVP (Outbound)
Location: New Delhi
No. of Positions : 5
Experience : Minimum 10 Years
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager/AVP to direct and manage our organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies. General manager/AVP will be responsible for allocating budget resources, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating the team, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Generating new business, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
He/ She should possess a deep knowledge of the travel and tourism industry, excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and strong leadership qualities. The noteworthy general manager should account for all business activities, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's Brand image, and meet overall growth objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Enhancing the relationship with the Global Service Agents;
• Developing the guidelines of operations with clear direction;
• Motivating, managing and training key team members;
• Actively involved in strategic alliances by building and maintaining relationships with key clientele.
• Good relationships with key stakeholders and able to communicate at a senior level;
• Manage and oversee client relationship and business management strategy;
• Work on and develop a calendar of activity to engage new business opportunities with the company's brand through engagement to increase growth;
• Responsible for managing the prioritization of projects and plan within the team and ensure the overall productivity of the team;
• Working as a part of the wider marketing team, to be involved with marketing activities on arranging business meetings & attending travel shows;
• Generating reports and giving presentations;
• Champion on developing brand image.
Qualification and Skills
• Minimum 10 years of experience in tourism and travel/aviation industry;
• Proven existing network in the travel industry;
• Experience in managing marketing budgets;
• Demonstrated ability to manage budgeting process and use analytical skills;
• Proven track record in delivering industry marketing campaigns;
• Excellent communication skills to inspire industry partners, staff and to represent the brands;
• Ability to work independently and in team;
• Clear alignment to Company's value & culture.
• Medical and Other insurances
• Performance Bonus (Quarterly)
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...