Sales & Operations
Executive/Sr. Executive (Outbound)
Location: New Delhi
No. of Positions : 5
Experience : Minimum 2 Years
We are looking for a candidate who has knowledge of sales & operation (Travel & Tourism industry). He/she should be responsible for handling International travel packages.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Keep a track of tour plan for documentation preparation with the team.
• Get the Confirmation of the Booked plan for visa/hotel booking/airline ticketing.
• To prepare LOI/passport information for Visa processing.
• Interact with agents/customers for confirmation of itinerary & rooming etc.
• Check the transport arrangements, guide details or any extra services offered at the destination.
• Issue vouchers to the clients and billings.
• Take a feedback to the client and suggest improvements.
• Experience in selling international tour packages.
Qualification and Skills
• Minimum of 2 years of tourism & travel industry experience.
• Must be a graduate/diploma in tourism.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Medical and other insurances
• Performance Bonus (Quarterly)
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.
Top 15 Stunning Museums in Russia that You Must Visit
Russia is rich in history, spectacular architecture, surreal cultural landmarks, and magnificent museums. Among the broad array of...