Vietnam And Cambodia Highlights
Hanoi Arrival – Half Day City Tour
- Welcome to Vietnam !!
- Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel.
- The transfer distance is approximately 40 munites. Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia.Upon arrival check in at your hotel.
- Late afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species. Its name “Returned Sword” comes from a legend of a sacred sword being lent to an ancient Vietnamese King by a holy turtle from the lake and later returned to the turtle. Shop or walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets.
- Overnight stay in Hanoi.
Hanoi- Ha Long
- Morning pickup at 8:00 AM from your hotel for transfer to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. The name "Halong" means "descending dragon" in Vietnamese, and the bay is steeped in legend and folklore. The legend is also a part of the general belief that Vietnamese people have Dragon's origins.
- On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly dragon landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach.
- Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board.
Ha Long – Hanoi – Flight to Saigon
- Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn.
- Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above.
- Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island. Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named.
- Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore.Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh. Arrive in Saigon city, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel for check in. (Flight cost from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City is not included)Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor.
- Over night stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon Full Day Cu Chi Tunnel and City Tour
- Start your day's excitement Morning, take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans.
- The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges. Back to SaigonAfternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit outside of Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica (is renovating until 2023), a neo-Roman cathedral built by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles, Saigon Central Post Office, which was designed and constructed in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel.
- Then, visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans. End of day, you have free time to go shopping at Ben Thanh Market.
- Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon – Flight to Siem Reap – Half Day City Tour
- Morning, Free at leisure until transfer to airport for flight to Siem Reap. (Flight cost from Saigon to Siem Reap is not included)
- Upon arrival in Siem Reap, you will be met with our guide and driver and transferred to your comfortable hotel for check in.
- Room may not ready until 2pm.
- Afternoon, enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake.
- This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen's "floating village" with floating schools, floating police station, etc.
- Overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap – Full Day Angkor Tour
- After breakfast at hotel, we go out to visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue visit Ta Prohm Temple, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. The temple of Ta Prohm was once used as a location in the famous Hollywood film Tomb Raider.
- Afternoon, visit Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology.
- Overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- This morning you will be transfer to airport for your flight back home or your next destination.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...