Best Of Europe Tour
Explore Paris, Zurich and Vienna
- Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful & fashionable city - Paris. Get greeted by your Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in.
- Overnight stay in Paris.
- Dinner at Hotel.
- Today we proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l’Opéra Garnier, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognized fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others.
- Next we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top.
- With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France.
- Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist’s history. Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris.
- Overnight stay in Paris.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park.
- The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones.
- You may choose between Disney Parks, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Walt Disney Studios Park and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Paris – Dijon (Approx 3 Hours & 30 Minute Drive)
- Today we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium.
- On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Manneken Pis statue.
- Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium.
- Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till 15th May).
- Be astounded by the vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, that create dazzling ranges of colour.
- From 16th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airport and other Holland attractions.
- Overnight stay in Netherland.
Dijon – Zurich (Approx 3 Hours & 30 Minutes Drive)
- Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam.
- Board a glass-topped boat where you will experience the best of this historical city.
- Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses.
- We then drive towards Cologne, a 2000 years old city spanning the Rhine river and famous for Eau de Cologne.
- On arrival see the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany.
Zurich, Mount Titlis
- Check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages.
- You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region.
- Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made.
- Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland. Visit Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls.
- Overnight in Switzerland.
Zurich – Interlaken – Zurich (Full Day Tour)
- Get set for a memorable magical alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, a high–point of your tour.
- First we proceed to Grindelwald Terminal. The new 3S-Bahn Eiger Express takes you from the Grindelwald Terminal to the Eigergletscher station in just 15 minutes.
- There you board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow.
- Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps - Aletsch Glacier.
- Overnight stay in Switzerland.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Zurich – Innsbruck (Approx 3 Hours & 30 Minute Drive )
- Today enjoy amazing scenery, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating tip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3020 meters on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car.
- Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow caped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis.
- Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland.
- Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne.
- Overnight in Switzerland.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Driver to Vaduz
- Relax in your coach as you take a scenic drive to Innsbruck.
- En route arrive in Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, a tiny principality nestled between Switzerland and Austria. It lies entirely within the Alps and covering an area of just sixty-two square miles. Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest independent nation in the world. It follows a policy of neutrality and is one of the few countries in the world that maintains no military. Next proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art.
- Later enjoy an orientation tour of the beautiful city, Innsbruck. See the Golden Roof with its fire gilded copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse. You can sit at one of the many outdoor cafes, admire the magnificent baroque architecture and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting.
- Overnight stay in Austria.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Welcome to Venice
- Check out of your hotel and proceed towards Venice – Italy. City of Beautiful Monuments, Serpentine Canals, city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages.
- Arrive at the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat. Enjoy your Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Giudecca Canal, to arrive at St. Mark’s Square – the main square of Venice.
- View St Mark’s Basilica - one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, Witness the famed Bell Tower and Clock Tower with the dominant sign of the Zodiac and current phase of the moon.
- See the Bridge of Sighs, made of white lime stone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge’s Palace. Witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artefacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen.
- Treasure a romantic Gondola ride in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is the best way to enjoy this enchanting city. We return to the pier and later check in to your hotel.
- Overnight in Padova / Bologna or similar (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Guided walking city tour of Florence
- This morning check out and drive to Florence – the cradle of the Renaissance.
- Along with your English-speaking local guide, walk and absorb into the culture of the historic city. View the Duomo – the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile and the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise.
- Also see the Piazza Della Signoria – an open-air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio and the famed Ponte Vecchio (bridge) across the River Arno.
- Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular panoramic view of the city.
- Later proceed towards Pisa.
- On arrival see the Square of Miracles with the stupendous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Overnight in Tuscany Region.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Rome City Tour
- Today check-out and proceed towards the eternal city of Rome.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Next visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (Please note shorts or sleeveless vests are not allowed).
- Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art. Visit Sistine Chapel – a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece – the Last Judgement.
- This is also where the Pope gets elected. Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. We continue and then drive to view the magnificent Colosseum, a vast amphitheater that is still well preserved. Next, Visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. The Legend says that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome.
- Overnight stay in Rome(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner)
Fly Back Home
- Your memorable holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home.
- Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour.
- Check out and depart for the
Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for
a lifetime. (Breakfast)
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...