An Egyptian Enchantment
Explore the Nile, the pyramids and the Sahara
Come explore the enchanting country of Egypt, linking North Africa to the Middle East. Wander around the pyramids of Cairo and get amazed by the stunning architecture of Luxors. Watch the sunset over the Nile while sailing in a feluca, a traditional lantern sail-boat and get awed by the delectable Egyptian cuisine.
Cairo – the Pyramids
- Arrival at Cairo and check-in at Hotel
- Then Later-on visit Seven wonders of the Ancient World, the pyramid of Giza.
- Have your Lunch on your-own and later on visit Cairo Museum.
- In the Evening,visit the Labyrinth shopping souk of Khan el-Khalili.
- Transfer back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
A Day trip to Alexandria
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Later-on have day trip to Alexandria - Visit Alexandria Grand Monuments (The Pleasant sea side town)
- Visit the Citadel of Qaitbey (an imposing 15th century fort build to protect the city against the Ottomans), Alexandria National Museum, Pompeii Pillar and the New Library of Alexandria.
- Later-on visit the Library of Alexandria or Bibliotheca Alexandria is one of the best libraries in Middle east.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Take an overnight train to arrive at Aswan.
- Arrive at Aswan and Check-in at Hotel.
- Later-on Sail the Nile on felucca and go and hang out with the Nubian people on Elephantine Island.
- Try camel ride to the Desert Monastery of St. Simeon on the East Bank.
- Transfer back to Hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Aswan – Luxor via KomOmbo Temple, Edfu Temple and Esna Temple
- Travel to Luxor from Aswan, there is air-conditioned sleeper as well as ordinary Express trains.(It takes around 3-4 Hours)
- Travel to Temples- magnificent temples along the road between these two cities - KomOmbo Temple, Edfu Temple and Esna Temple. KomOmbo and Edfu have a railway station. If you are travelling by train, then you can stop at each station, get down and visit the temples.
- Transfer back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Later-on visit - the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple, and the Memorial Temple of Hatshepsut.
- Among the best tombs are those of Ramses I, VI, VII and IX, Thutmose and Amenhotep. King Tutankhamun’s tomb is also open for visit. While the East Bank is more vibrant with hotels, shops and markets, the West Bank is all about tombs and temples.
- Check-out from Hotel and transfer to Airport for your onward Journey.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...
10 Best Restaurants in Almaty & Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has always captivated tourists with its spectacular landscapes, surreal attractions, swarming cities, friendly locals, and not to...