Enchanting Egypt Tour
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Egypt is a country famous for its Ancient Civilization and Majestic Monuments, built by its Pharaohs. Like the Giza Pyramids, The Great Sphinx, Sakkara and many more. In addition to this also visit some of the best preserved secrets at this exciting destination such as the beaches of Hurghada, The ancient culture of Alexandria & The marvelous temple of Abu Simbel in this fast paced itinerary.
- Arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and assist by our local Representative.
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Enroute Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- Check-in as per Standard Time.
- Free Time and Relax and Freshen up.
- Sound and Light Show.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
- Overnight stay at Cairo.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Half day Pyramid Tour( 3 Pyramids and Sphinx)
- Go for Camel Rides for 30 Minutes.
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant .
- National Museum of Civilization and Mummies Room Entrance.
- Free Time to Explore Khan El Kahili Bazaar.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Day Trip to Alexandria.
- Guided City tour covering all the Major Sightseeing-Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Morsi Aboul Abbas Mosque, Corniche, and Qait-Bay from the outside.
- Lunch at Fish Restaurant on the sea with vegetarian options.
- Return back to Cairo.
at Indian restaurant.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check-out from Hotel.
- Transfer to Airport.
- Arrive Aswan.
- Transfer for Nile Cruise
- Lunch and Dinner on Board.
- Overnight on Board.
- Breakfast on Board.
- Abu Simbel excursion by motor-coach(Additional cost)
- Lunch on Board.
- Sailing to Kom Ombo.
- Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo.
- Sailing to EDFU.
on board and overnight in Edfu.
Cruise - Edfu – Luxor
- Tea and Coffee Before the visit of Edfu temple.
- Visit of Horus Temple in Edfu by horse-carriage.
- Back and breakfast on board.
- Sailing to Luxor via Esna.
- Lunch on board.
- Afternoon free at leisure or enjoy an optional tour to visit the East Bank.
- Dinner on board.
West Bank – Luxor – Hurghada
- Breakfast on board.
- Check- out after breakfast.
- Visit West Bank - Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Lunch at Indian restaurant.
- Later transfer to Hurghada, check in and installation at Bellagio Resort.
- Dinner at the hotel.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Guided city tour to discover the city of Hurghada.
- Lunch and dinner and overnight at the resort.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast and check out from the hotel.
transfer to airport.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...