Uzbekistan: A Brief Historical Journey
Explore Tashkent, the hub of the Silk Road in Uzbekistan
16Tashkent Tower Independence Square Tashkent Broadway Amir Timur Museum Monument of Courage Former palace of Romanov Alisher Navo Opera Memorial to the Victims of Repression in Tashkent Hazrati Imam complex Mega Planet Mall Alay Bazaar Japanese Garden Bibi-Khanym Mosque Siyob Bazaar Gur-e Amir Registan
Discover the biggest sights of Tashkent and Samarkand with a bullet train ride through the untamed countryside. Enjoy shopping in the historic bazaars such as the Alaskay Bazaar and the modern shopping complexes such as the Mega Mall. Experience a slice of the modern Uzbek life in 5 days.
Arrival at Tashkent
- Arrival at Islam Karimov International Airport, Tashkent, Uzbekistan (Our tour escort will meet you outside)
- Transfer to the hotel
- Check in to the hotel
- City Tour:- Khazrati Imam Complex consisting of Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum (15th c.), Barak-Khan Madrasah (16th c.), Muyi-Mubarak Mosque - storehouse of the well-known Koran of Khalif Osman; “Monument of Courage” (1976);“Independence”Square;“Romanov’s Palace” (outside only)“Broadway Street” with artists and local souvenirs; Amir TemurSquare.
- Overnight at hotel
- Early breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer to the railway station
- Bullet train to Samarkand
- Arrival at Samarkand Railway Station
- Samarkand City Tour*: Registon Square” with three madrassahs (15th – 17th c.), Shakhi-Zinda complex (11-19th cc.),(from outside),“Gur Emir” mausoleum, the graveyard of great Amir Temur and Temurid’s dynasty, Bibikhonim Mosque(from outside). Siab bazaar where you can make shopping and see ancient colorful market.
- Overnight stay ta Samarkand
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer to the Railway station for the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” to Bukhara at 09:50-11:20.
- City Tour Visit: Citadel Ark (4th c. BC) (from outside)Bolo-Hauz Mosque (beginning of XX) DevonbegiPoyiKalon Ensemble (Pedestal of the Great) – religious heart of sacred Bukhara that consists of Minaret Kalon (12th c.), Kalon Mosque (12th c.) and Miri Arab Madrasah (16th c.), Trade domes named Compel Bazaar (16th c.) – trading points that consists of Toki Saraffon (the Dome of Moneychangers), Toki-TelpakFurushon (the Dome of Cap makers), Toki Zargaron (the Dome of jewelers) and Tim Abdullakhan (the Center of silk). Gold market at open air.
- Transfer back to the hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- City Tour Visit:-Lyabi-Khauz Complex (14-17th cc.); Chor minor.
- Transfer Back to Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out from Hotel.
- Transfer to Tashkent International airport for your onward journey.
Uzbekistan Normal Visa Processing Fees (with Group)
04 Nights Accommodation
Transfers on Private basis
As per mentioned in itinerary
Professional English speaking escort guide from arrival to departure in Tashkent
AC Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
Full day trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains, Tashkent City Tour (Amir Temur Square, etc.)
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...