Highlights Of Historic Tashkent
An Uzbek expedition perfect for elders
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
A majestic journey into the heart of Uzbekistan awaits. Stroll the streets of the historic Tashkent and soak up the natural serenity of the Chimgan Mountains. Go off track with an optional excursion to Samarkand or Bukhara - the other magnificent cities of Uzbekistan.
Arrival at Tashkent
- Arrival at Islam Karimov Airport, Tashkent, Uzbekistan (Our tour escort will meet you outside)
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in to hotel.
- City tour: KhazratiImam Complex consisting of Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum (15th c.), Barak-KhanMadrasah (16th c.), Muyi-Mubarak Mosque - storehouse of the well-known Koran ofKhalif Osman; “Monument of Courage” (1976);“Independence”Square;“Romanov’sPalace” (outside only) Broadway Street” withartists and local souvenirs; Amir Temur Square.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel ,transfer to the railway station for departing at 08:00 and arrive at 10:10.
- Arrive at Samarkand CSS in Samarkand: “Registon Square” with three madrassahs (15th – 17thc.), Shakhi-Zinda complex (11-19th cc.),(from outside),“Gur Emir” mausoleum the graveyard of great Amir Temur and Temurid’s dynasty, Bibikhonim Mosque(from outside). Siab bazaar where you can make shopping and see ancient colorful market.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to the railway station for the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” to Bukhara at09:50-11:20.
- Today we have a city tour, visit: Citadel Ark (4th c. BC) ( )Bolo-Hauz Mosque (beginning of XX) Devonbegi PoyiKalon Ensemble(Pedestal of the Great) – religious heart of sacred Bukhara that consists of Minaret Kalon (12th c.), Kalon Mosque (12th c.) and Miri Arab Madrasah (16thc.), Trade domes named Compel Bazaar (16th c.) – trading points that consists of Toki Saraffon (the Dome of Moneychangers), Toki-Telpak Furushon (the Dome of Cap makers), Toki Zargaron (the Dome of jewelers) and Tim Abdullakhan (the Center of silk). Gold market at open air.
- Overnight in Bukhara.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Today we have a city tour, visit: Lyabi-Khauz Complex (14-17thcc.),Chor minor.
- Transfer to the railway station for the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” to Bukhara at 15:50-19:40.
- Overnight stay at Hotel and Return back to Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel, Transfer to beautiful “Charwak” Lake, which is formed by joining of 4 biggest rivers forming the beautiful lake that’s supply Tashkent city and its region with water all year round.
- Drive back to Tashkent.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transfer to the airport.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...