Captivating Cambodia And Laos Tour
16Angkor Wat Bayon Temple Bayon Temple Cambodia Landmine Museum Tonlé Sap National Museum of Cambodia Independence Monument Wat Preah Keo Morakot (Silver Pagoda) Tonle Sap River Phnom Tamao Zoological Park and Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Wat Si Muang Patuxay Monument Jang Cave Vang Vieng Pak Ou Caves ຖ້ຳຕິ່ງ Wat Siphoutthabath
Siem Reap- Arrival
- Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be received by the agent’s representative who will help you in getting transferred to your hotel of stay in Siem Reap.
- Post your arrival in the hotel, complete the check-in and then relax for a while before the honeymoon itinerary takes you for a traditional boat ride in Tonle Sap Lake which is considered as one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia.
- Enjoy a traditional wooden boat ride and proceed to visit floating villages on Tonle Sap Lake. Watch out for stilted houses, the locals using their huge fish traps and the surrounding flora and fauna that give you the glimpse of the daily life or people in these floating villages of Siem Reap.
- As the dusk falls, this Cambodia honeymoon tour itinerary takes you for a dinner at a local restaurant in Siem Reap, followed by an Apsara Dance Show. After an entertaining evening, return to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
- Have breakfast at the hotel, complete the check-out formalities and then get ready to be transferred to Phnom Penh- the capital city of Cambodia.
- On your way to Phnom Penh, visit the famous Spider Market which is also known as Cambodia insect market.
- Stop by for a delectable lunch at a local restaurant.
- Post lunch, upon your arrival in Phnom Penh, enjoy visiting the Royal Palace which is a complex that houses several buildings and is the official royal residence of the King of Cambodia.
- Next up on this Cambodia honeymoon itinerary is the famous Silver Pagoda that houses a 90-kg golden Buddha statue. Last but not the least, you and your better half will get to visit one of the most significant pagodas in Phnom Penh established in 1373 AD- the Wat Phnom Temple.
- As the third day of your honeymoon in Cambodia comes to an end, you will be transferred to your hotel for a toothsome dinner followed by a comfy overnight stay.
- Wake up to a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then you will be taken out for a tour of famous and historically most famous tourist attractions in Phnom Penh.
- The visit to Tuol Sleng Museum that tells you about the mass executions that took place during Khmer Rouge regime. The infamous S-21 prison is the witness to the killings of 17,000 between 1975 and 1978. After experiencing the thought-provoking historical museum, you will visit the Russian Market also known as Tuol Tumpong Market.
- Have a wholesome lunch in the afternoon and then shop for traditional Cambodian dresses, a variety of Buddha pictures, and wood carvings, silk, jewelry, and more at very reasonable prices in the local market.
- Later in the evening, this Phnom Penh honeymoon package lets you and your partner enjoy Sunset Cruise on Mekong River in Phnom Penh.
- An exciting day at Phnom Penh gets wrapped up with a lip-smacking dinner and a cozy overnight stay at the hotel
- Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and then check out as today you will be transferred to the capital city of Laos. After the check-out, enjoy a quick visit to the local market where you can indulge in shopping and collect souvenirs to take back home.
- Now, you will be transferred to the Phnom Penh International Airport for your flight transfer to Vientiane in Laos. As you reach Vientiane, you will be received by one of the concerned tour representatives who will ensure your smooth transfer to your hotel in the city. Check into the hotel and then relax as remaining part of the day is at leisure. Feel free to go out and explore the cityscape of the largest city in Laos.
- A cozy overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Refuel yourself with a piping-hot breakfast at the hotel and then get set for a city tour of Vientiane with your loved one.
- The very first attraction you visit is the Wat Si Muang- a 16th-century Buddhist temple and home to a number of Buddha statues and images. After this, experience charming Friendship Bridge built across the Mekong River in 1994 that Laos and Thailand. The photogenic site is the perfect attraction for tourists visiting Laos to enjoy romantic honeymoon vacation.
- Go on to visit the famous Buddha Park which is located beside the Mekong River. Enjoy strolling around with your partner and be the witness to over 200 statues of Buddha and Hindu gods sitting silently, each telling numerous ancient stories.
- After your visit to Buddha Park, take a brief stop at Mai Savanh- a shop where tourists can shop for high quality traditional silk products- and then begin your road journey back to Vientiane.
- In the afternoon, the Laos tour itinerary for the sixth day takes you for a visit to That Luang which is considered as one of the most holiest sites in Laos.
- Next, you will visit Patuxai in Vientiane which offers a panoramic view of the city from the top. As the day nears end, explore the beautiful hallways of Wat Sisaket and the miniature Buddha statues that the temple houses. Check out the vivid collection of Lao and Khmer artwork at Wat Phra Keo museum.
- A busy day ends with a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel in Vientiane.
- Treat your taste buds to a filling breakfast and then check out from the hotel as now you will embark on a road journey to the small and scenic town of Vang Vieng. The breathtaking views of mountains and enrapturing roadside scenery will entice you and your partner to the fullest as you travel to Vang Vieng.
- Located on the banks of Nam Song River, this quaint little town is home to intact limestone rock formations that has been attracting a number of tourists to Laos from all over the world.
- On arrival in Vang Vieng, enjoy as you get to explore the famous Tham Jang caves. The charm of Vang Vieng gets even more tempting as you visit the Organic Farm Vang Vieng, which encourages the use of natural fertilizers and eco-friendly methods for growing crops.
- The seventh evening of your Cambodia Laos honeymoon package ends with gorgeous sunset views which you shouldn’t miss out on, especially with your partner by your side.
- You will be transferred to your hotel for a delicious dinner and a relaxing overnight stay.
- Gorge on healthy breakfast at the hotel and then get ready to check out and travel to Luang Prabang, another mesmerizing tourist place in Laos.
- Luang Prabang is situated in a valley near the confluence of Nam Khan River and Mekong River. Considered as one of the most well-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia, the views of lush-green terraced fields and villages perched on hill slopes is bound to leave you in an awe of the beauty of this place. A halt at one of the tribal villages in Luang Prabang gives you the chance to experience the eye-catching photo points. The simple and tradition-rich villages are absolutely unique and can rarely be found in the modern world.
- As the day progresses, the honeymoon package to Laos lets you get adventurous by taking you to visit the peak of Phouphiengpha. The seclusion and allure of the spot create a perfectly romantic ambience from where you and your beloved partner can witness astounding views of the town. Another naturally blessed Muang Xieng Nguen village is on the way before you reach Luang Prabang.
- Check in at the hotel and then relax.
- A homey overnight stay.
- This day, after breakfast at the hotel, you will visit the popular Royal Palace Museum that houses numerous ancient artefacts.
- This is followed by an adventurous and exciting upstream cruise on Mekong River that allows you to lay your eyes on surrounding natural beauty of the serene countryside. The cruise ends as you reach the mythical Pak Ou Caves. Pak Ou Caves are actually twin caves which store thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims.
- Time to get back to the city as the magnificence of Wat Xiengthong temple awaits you. The architecture is absolutely sweeping and unforeseen as the roof of this Buddhist temple is inclined at an angle that it almost touches the ground.
- As evening closes in, visit the Wat Siphouthabaht monastery which is, again, the perfect spot to catch a glimpse of beautiful sunset.
- A visit to the famous Night Market for in Luang Prabang completes the day’s itinerary as you will then be transferred back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Fly Back Home
- Have breakfast at the hotel and then you and your partner will get to visit the local market where you can treat your taste buds to local cuisines.
- The top of Phousi Hill is known for offering a panoramic view of the city with Mekong River.
- The time finally comes when you will be transferred to the Luang Prabang International Airport as you begin your journey back home after a memorable Trip.
Click to view Visa information
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...