Greece Island Hopper Tour
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Explore the 3 most visited islands of Greece on this tour. Beautiful Santorini, the Party Island of Mykonos & Paros Transportation & Boating hub of the country. This tour will introduce to traditional architecture of Greece, Beautiful Beaches, Trendy bars & clubs & Excellent places to taste local food & wine.
- Welcome to Greece, On Arrival at Athens Airport, you will be met and Transferred by our Local Representative to your Hotel. Check-into your Hotel by 1500Hrs.
- The Rest of the Day is free at Leisure.
- Overnight stay in Athens.
- After Breakfast, This Morning enjoys the Athens half-day guided City Tour.
- See the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first Olympic Games of Modern times were held in 1896.
- Next, pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the national Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).Then at the Acropolis, visit the Architectural Masterpieces.
- Next visit the Acropolis Museum, where at Last, the Statues found their Home.
- Overnight stay in Athens.
Athens- Mykonos (2hrs 30 Mins Ferry)
- After Breakfast, This Morning you will have an early transfer to the Port of Piraeus to embark on the High-Speed ferry to Mykonos.
- Upon Arrival at Mykonos, you will be greeted and transferred to your Hotel.
- Overnight stay in Mykonos.
- After Breakfast, The Day is at Leisure. Enjoy all Mykonos has to offer, from beautiful sandy Beaches to Archaeological Wonders to the extravagant Nightlife.
- So Kick Back and Relax by the Beach. Immerse yourself in the Island’s rich History or dance the night away.
Mykonos- Paros (2 Hrs and 30 Mins Ferry)
- After Breakfast, This Morning you will be to the ferry point to embark on the high-speed ferry to Paros, perched on the slopes of a hill, overlooking the vast Aegean Sea and the Opposite Galatas.
- Paros town is the center of the Island’s activity.
- What’s more in the Picturesque Paros Town, you will find a great selection Hotels, shops, Cafes, Restaurants and taverns.
- Upon arrival at Paros Pier, you will be greeted and transferred to your Hotel.
stay in Paros.
- The Day at your Leisure to explore Paros, Apart from being a picturesque Town.
- Paros also has Fantastic beaches with lush greenery and blue- green waters.
- Love Bay and Askeli are the two most important beaches on the island, although many Lovely green Covers for a swim.
- Overnight stay in Paros.
Paros- Santorini (2hrs 30 Mins Ferry)
- This Morning you will be transferred to ferry point for High-Speed ferry to Santorini.
- Many regard Santorini as the most specular Greek Island; Santorini boasts ancient rock formations, raw Lava- layered Cliffs and beautiful black sand beaches.
- Upon arrival at Santorini, you will be greeted and Transferred to your Hotel.
- The rest of the day is free, Admire the Town of Fira’s whitewashed houses, narrow Streets and Open- air cafes Cling to a Cliff Accessible by cable car or donkey.
- Overnight stay in Santorini.
- After Breakfast, the day is free or Take an an optional tour to enjoy Volcano hot springs and Oia sunset tour. Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you climb the volcano and swim in the lovely hot springs!
- You are sailing on a traditional wooden boat to the volcano as you climb the volcano and explore dramatic rocky scenery. Finally, you have time to swim in the lovely hot springs! Later visit Oia - climb up 200 steps to reach the top to enjoy the most beautiful sunset. Return from Oia by bus after sunset.
- Overnight stay in Santorini.
Fly Back Home
- After Breakfast, Check out of the hotel latest by noon. Then, according to the departure time of your flight, you will be transferred to Santorini airport for your return or onward flight back home.
- BON VOYAGE
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...