Toronto to Niagara Falls
- On arrival, transfer from Toronto International Airport to Niagara hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel and evening is at leisure.
- Don’t miss the beauty of illuminated Niagara Falls by night, featuring a rainbow of colored lights on the falls.
- Overnight in Niagara Falls hotel.
Niagara Falls to Toronto
- After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby.
- Proceed to the Table Rock Welcome Centre to avail your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass.
- Experience the Horn blower Cruise - 30 minutes’ cruise taking you close to the breath-taking mists of Niagara Falls, Journey Behind the Falls - an engraved cave behind the Niagara Falls, which opens up to the mighty Horseshoe Falls, Niagara's Fury – a 4D show featuring the moving platform beneath your feet, while you are surrounded by stunning visuals, White Water Walk – a boardwalk at the very edge of the world's wildest Whitewater!
- Later, transfer to Toronto.
- Overnight in Toronto Hotel.
- After breakfast, discover what lies behind Toronto’s famous skyline on a comprehensive City Tour.
- Experience the sights and sounds of this cosmopolitan city, highlights include Eaton Centre, City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville and the University of Toronto.
- Pass by the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower and drive along the Harbour-front for a complete impression of the city.
- In afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like Harbour Cruise, Ripley’s Aquarium and much more.
- Overnight in Toronto Hotel.
Toronto to Ottawa
- After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Toronto Union Station (own arrangements) to board VIA Rail to Ottawa.
- Pass through quaint little towns along Lake Ontario, the historic city of Kingston and the Thousand Islands region.
- On arrival proceed to hotel (own arrangements). Rest of the day is at leisure, to explore the charm of Canada’s Capital City.
- Overnight in Ottawa Hotel.
Ottawa to Montreal
- After breakfast check-out and keep luggage in the lobby, Proceed on Tour of Ottawa (Step-On Step-Off).
- A cosmopolitan city with Victorian architecture and renowned museums, with noted collections from various artists.
- See parliament buildings, embassies, universities, museums, Canadian Mint, the National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of History, the residence of the Prime Minister and the National Arts Centre.
- Drive through scenic gardens, parklands and along the Rideau Canal, one of Ottawa's picturesque waterways.
- Afternoon proceed to Ottawa station (own arrangements) to board VIA Rail to Montreal.
- On arrival proceed to hotel (own arrangements).
- Later, explore Montreal’s vibrant and dynamic culture.
- Overnight in Montreal Hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed on Sightseeing Tour of Montreal.
- Highlights includes, a photo-stop at the beautiful Notre Dame (entrance not included) - a Basilica renowned for its finest Gothic Revival architecture with extra-ordinary rich interior decoration,
- The residential and financial districts, Historic Old Montreal, an outside view of the Olympic Complex, St. Joseph Oratory (photo-stop), a view of the campus of McGill University Panoramic view from an observation point on top of Mont Royal.
- Afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like Biodome, St. Lawrence River Jet Boating and much more.
- Overnight in Montreal Hotel.
Montreal - Visit to Quebec
- After breakfast, proceed on a Full-Day Visit to Quebec City, The provincial capital and discover the historical treasures and wonderful exuberant atmosphere.
- A professional guide will take you on a 45-minute walking tour through Place Royale, the birthplace of French civilization in North America.
- Tour highlights include the Upper and Lower Towns, the Parliament Buildings, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, Place d’Armes, Quebec National Assembly, the Notre Dame Basilica and a visit to Montmorency Falls.
- You can admire the falls view from the cable car, suspended bridge or stairs climbing up the side of the cliff (at an additional cost).
- Overnight in Montreal hotel.
Fly Back Home
- After breakfast check-out and keep luggage in the lobby.
- Rest of the morning is at leisure.
- Later, transfer to Montreal Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...