13St. Josephs Cathedral of Hanoi Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre Vietnam Museum of Ethnology Ngoc Son Temple Presidential Palace Temple of Literature War Remnants Museum Ho Chi Minh City Museum Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum Vietnam History Museum Saigon Opera House Saigon River
Welcome to Hanoi
- Welcome to Vietnam!!
- Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your Hotel.
- The transfer distance is approximately 40 munites. Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia.
- Upon arrival check in at your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Hanoi.
Hanoi - Full Day Tour
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Post breakfast- Discover the wealth of landmarks and fascinating history of Hanoi today.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex which features the life of Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder.
- At the complex, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the colonial Presidential Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honor Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars. Afternoon: continue the tour to one of the following museums of choice namely: The Museum of Fine Arts, the National Museum of Vietnamese History, the Museum of Revolution, the Museum of Military History or the Museum of Ethnology.
- Late afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species. Its name “Returned Sword” comes from a legend of a sacred sword being lent to an ancient Vietnamese King by a holy turtle from the lake and later returned to the turtle. Shop or walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- Breakfast at hotel, Hotel checkout.
- Morning pickup at 8:00 AM from your hotel for transfer to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. The name "Halong" means "descending dragon" in Vietnamese, and the bay is steeped in legend and folklore. The legend is also a part of the general belief that Vietnamese people have Dragon's origins.
- On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings.
- Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served.
- Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view.Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly dragon landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach.
- Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board.
Halong Bay – Hanoi – Flight to Danang
- Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn.
- Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above.
- Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island.
- Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named. Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore.
- Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi airport for flight to Danang. (Flight cost from Hanoi to Danang is not included).
- Arrival to Danang, you will meet our tour guide and transfer to hotel for check in.
- Free and easy.
- Overnight at hotel in Danang.
Danang– Bana Hill – Golden Bridge
- Morning, departure to Ba Na Hills, pass the sea-shore on Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, one of the most beautiful roads of Da Nang City and Red Beach, where the French first landed in Da Nang. Arrive at the Cable car station at the foot of Ba Na Mountain.
- Enjoy the first leg Cable car, which achieves two Guinness World records in 2009, longest non-stop cable car (5,042m) and highest non-stop cable car (1,292m).
- Sitting in the cabin, in mid air, looking upon the endless tree line of the forests, bring you with spectacular views of the lush jungle and fairly waterfalls along the way. Experience pristine ecological systems of the Ba Na Mountains will leave you the sense of unforeseeable discovery.First, step on Golden Bridge which stands 1,400m above sea level in the Ba Na hills, extends over the treetops from the edge of a leafy cliff face offering tourists uninterrupted views of the majestic landscape beneath. The gold-colored walkway is lined with purple Lobelia Chrysanthemums and extends for almost 150 metres, curving around in an elegant design. But it is the sculpted hands that give it the true wow factor. It looks like giant hands of Gods pulling a strip of gold out of the land. The Golden Bridge is the latest tourist attraction in Da Nang and has attracted hordes of guests since it opened.
- Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung Pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. We then leave the Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of mountain and see the remain of old villas. Conquer the Peak of Chua Mountain at the height of 1,487m. View the whole Da Nang city under the cluster of white clouds. Leave Peak of Chua Mountain, visit the trail of Dreaming Stream, Rainbow Waterfall, Suspension Bridge, Golden Valley, and ruined Opera House.
- Play with wild monkeys and take photos, freely then we return to Cable car station at foot of Ba Na Mountain then transfer to Hoi AnOver night stay in Hoi An.
Hanoi- Full Day Hoi
- After breakfast, begin your day with an excursion to Cam Thanh village also known as Hoi An Coconut Village is surrounded by four waterways including Thu Bon River to the south and De Vong River to the east.
- Around its hamlets, you can see historical buildings, tranquil rice paddies, fishing nets, households producing handicrafts and above all, lush palm groves.
- You will enjoy experiences from learning traditional fishing techniques and how to row unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat, fishing and catch the crabs, coconut mussel while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.Discover Hoi An ancient town.
- Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site. There are plenty to see in this tranquil and delightful town, some of which are the famous Chinese Assembly Hall & Temples, Old houses & Japanese Covered Pagoda Bridge, Old house of Tan Ki, Sa Huynh Culture Museum. We visit these sights on an exciting walking tour past many low tiled houses scattered along the small streets and assembly halls which reflect the town’s multi-cultural past.
- Over night stay in Hoi An.
Hoi An - Transfer to Danang- Flight to Saigon
- Morning, free and easy, until transfer you to airport for flight to Saigon -(Flight cost from Danang to Saigon is not included)
- Arrive in Saigon city, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel for check in.
- Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor.
- Return to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Saigon- Full Day Chu Chi Tunnel
- Start your day's excitement Morning, take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges.
- Back to SaigonAfternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit outside of Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica (is renovating until 2023), a neo-Roman cathedral built by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles, Saigon Central Post Office, which was designed and constructed in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel.
- Then, visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans, and the Reunification Palace the South Vietnam President’s residence and symbol of the Southern Administration’s reign until end of April 1975
- Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Full Day Mytho
- Morning, after breakfast, travel by road to the Mekong Delta, the world’s largest delta and Vietnam's largest rice bowl.
- It will take around 2 hours to reach there.
- On arrival in My Tho City,capital of Tieng Giang Provine, embark on a boat and navigate through intricate canals while observing the local daily life up close as well as the landscape of waterways and lush islands. Land on the Unicorn Island to enjoy wandering through verdant orchards, tasting fresh fruits and listening to some Southern style traditional music. Move on to the second delta province, Ben Tre, where you will watch local villagers make coconut candy in a rural workshop, walk around briefly and try riding a horse-pulled carriage. More cruising to some bee-keeping households to taste fresh homegrown honey and honey tea.
- Go back Ho Chi Minh City and spend time at leisure..
- Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out from the Hotel.
- Transfer from Hotel to Airport.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...