South Korea Trip
Incheon - Seoul
- Arrival at Incheon airport, pick up &transfer to Seoul.
- Visit to GyeongbokPalace the biggest Royal Palace built since Joseon dynasty, get wearing Hanbok (traditional Korean costume) towalk inside the palace (direct payment basis), visit National Folk Museum right next the palace. From Gyeongbokgung, walk tothe Bukchon Hanok Village, atraditional Korean village with Korean houses dating back to the Joseon Dynasty.
- In the afternoon, check into the hotel.
- Eveningfree to visit Insa-dong an artalleys with traditional tea houses and antique shops.
Seoul – Gyeongju (by KTX)
- Transfer to Seoul Station to catch KTX to Gyeongju,it takes approx. 2-2.5 hrs to reach Gyeonju from Seoul.
- On arrival pick up fromthe station and proceed for the sightseeing An afternoon tour of Gyeongju takesyou to Tumuli Park where to visit some of the more than 20 large and smalltombs from the Silla period including that of King Michu, Also once part of the ancient Silla complex is Anapji Pond, a picturesque pondwhere the Silla royal family spent their leisure time.
- Visit to CheomseongdaeObservatory - oldest surviving observatory in East Asia and one of the world’soldest scientific installations still in existence.
- Overnight at Gyeongju.
Gyeongju – Busan
- After breakfast visit the UNESCO listed templeof Bulguska and Seokguram Grotto, one of Asia’s finest Buddhist shrines, dramaticallylocated on the slopes of Toham Mountain, 750 meters above sea level and lookingout over the Sea of Japan.
- This afternoon travel onwards to Busan, South Korea’s principal port city andsecond largest city, situated on the south eastern tip of the Korean Peninsula.
- In the afternoon visit Busan Tower located in Yongdusan Park and offeringspectacular views of the old port city.
- Then to get a taste of how the localslive pay a visit to the Jagalchi Fish Market where fishermen sell their freshcatch and the locals haggle for a good deal. Then it’s time to practice somehaggling at Kukje Market, the best place in Busan to find silk, clothing,linen, handbags and much more. With its small and overloaded stores, the goodsfill the narrow alleyways spilling into the surrounding streets, making KukjeMarket quite a spectacle.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- After breakfast visit to Haedong Yonggungsa, oneof the only Oceanside Buddhist temples in all of South Korea, Haeundae Beach, and an urban beach in Busan.
- Often dubbed one of the country's most famous andpopular beaches. The Gwangan Bridge or Diamond Bridge is a suspension bridgelocated in Busan, The road surface is about 6,500 meters long, with the bridgeas a whole spanning 7,420 meters.
- It is the second longest bridge in thecountry after the Incheon Bridge. Visit UN Memorial Cemetery, theonly memorial cemetery in the world dedicated to UN soldiers.
- Overnight stay atBusan.
Busan – Seoul
- Catch MorningTrain to go back to Seoul.
- Onarrival, pick up & proceed to visit National Museum of Korea the flagship museum of Koreanhistory and art in South Korea and is the culturalorganization that represents Korea, War Memorial of Korea it exhibits and preserves materials related to theKorean War and serves as a national moral educational venue. Lastly take in the wonderful panoramic views ofbustling Seoul from the Seoul Tower, which is located on top of Mount Namsan.
- Overnight at Seoul.
Fly Back Home
- Early Checkout from the hotel & transfer to the airport.
- Fly back home.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...