- Arrival at Airport, welcome with Rudhrakch mala &soft drinks Nepali represents ancient Nepali culture
- Transfers to hotel, refresh and briefing about the evening plan, walking Thamel for enjoyment by self
- Overnight stay at Hotel
- After having breakfast start 09:30 full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley which includes, Pashupatinath Darshan (Hindus Temple), Boudhanath Stupa (Temple of Buddhist), Budhanilkantha( Jal Narayan) Soyambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) from there we can view Kathmandu valley), Durbar Square(Historical Temple and living god house )
- Drop Hotel Before 17:00 pm & overnight stay
- After breakfast , check out from the Hotel and proceed on a scenic drive to Pokhara.
- Enroute enjoy cable car ride to Manakamana Temple & 2 hours Darshan temple & continue drive 3 Hours to Pokhara.
- Evening arrive
Pokhara and check-in the Hotel Overnight at hotel in Pokhara
- Wake up early to watch the gorgeous peaks during sunrise& the marvelous view from Hotel, a charming city&After breakfast
- Proceed for a half day city tour of Pokhara including Dave’s fall, Gupteswore Cave, Bindhabasini temple, Seti River , Pokhara Museum and enjoy boating on Fewa lake
- Rest of the day free at leisure/personal activities.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- After breakfast 07:30 depart for Chitwan - one of the well-known national parks of Nepal.
- Arrive Chitwan and check-in at respective hotel and go for the evening culture program.
- Overnight stay at Hotel
Chitwan full day activites
- Chitwan national Park is widely acknowledged as one of the best national parks in Asia, it lies in the Terai region of southern Nepal.
- During your stay in Chitwan National Park you will get chance to experience an amazing wildlife. Canoe Trip: You can enjoy having canoe trip either in the Rapti River or in the BudhiRapti River which are border of the National Park also. You can see two types of crocodiles, the Gharial and Mugger basking on the river bank.
- Drive from Chitwan, to Nagarkot 08:30 am & on the way to Bhaktapur, Part of the Malla regime known as Bhadgaon famous for its preservation of traditions & culture.
- It is also one of the UNESCO heritage site. After the sightseeing travel to Nagarkot, situated at an altitude of 2175 m above the sea level. It offers grandstand panorama of Dhaulagiri in the west, Kanchenjunga in the east. You can see more than five of the world’s tallest mountains like Lhotse (8516 m), Cho Oyu (8201 m), Makalu (8463 m) and Manaslu (8163 m) and many other lesser summits including the highest peak Mt. Everest (8848 m).
- The magnificent view of the snow peaks especially during sunset & sunrise fills one with awe. View the gorgeous sunset from here. Overnight will be at Nagarkot.
Nagarkot -Airport Drop
- After breakfast, depart for Tribhuvan International Airport for your flight to home.
- It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip
Accommodation in Hotels including breakfast
Transfers on Private basis
As per mentioned in itinerary
English speaking tour guide
Return Airport Transfers on Private basis
As per mentioned in itinerary
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...