Different Shades Of Montenegro
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Arrival at Tivat
- Arrival at Tivat International Airport at 16:30. Meet & Greet and transfer to hotel on sea coast in Budva.
- Check-in at Hotel.
- Free Time and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Virpazar, Skadarsko Lake Boat Cruise, Wine Tasting, Bar Old Town
- Breakfast at Hotel,
- Later-on transfer to Virpazar: It is a Small Fisherman Village Located between at the shores of Skadar Lake, close to the Capital Podgorica, but Belonging to Municipality of Bar. It Lies on the Place where Rivers Crmnica and Orahovštica meet and flow into Skadar Lake.
- Free Time in Virpazar and then starting 2 hours private boat cruising in the historic riverside in Skadarsko lake national park and some of the best views in Montenegro : Skadar Lake is the largest lake at the Balkan Peninsula, with fresh water and one of the largest national parks in Montenegro. It’s extremely famous for its diversity of flora and fauna.
- Then we will visit local winery and you will be able to taste some of best Montenegrin Wine.
- Our last stop will be in Stari Bar and and will visit first the Old Olive Tree : 2000 years old olive tree - the oldest olive tree in Europe. Bar : is a town in the southern Adriatic and the gateway of Montenegro to the sea, with a port built in 1906. Located below two mountains, Rumija and Sutorman and on the shores that are splashed by the waters of the Adriatic Sea and Skadar Lake, the town of Bar will enchant you with its rich history dating back to antiquity.
- Transfer Back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Free time for enjoying on the beautiful beaches of Budva, shopping
or some other entertainment activities.
Canyons and Durmitor National Park
- Breakfast at hotel then we head to the north of Montenegro and we will ride through amazing Moraca Canyon until our First stop Djurdjevica Tara bridge- above canyon of river Tara-The Deepest Canyon in Europe(2nd deepest in the world, after Grand Colorado in USA).
- Free time for photos, and possibility for 1 KM zip line activity (Optional).
- We will continue until Zabljak town and you will have free time for lunch there.
- Then we will head to National park Durmitor and amazing Black Lake: The impressively rugged and dramatic Durmitor Mountain is the pride of Montenegro. You cannot help being astonished by its raw natural beauty, carved out by glaciers and underground streams.
- Walking tour around the lake. Transfer back to sea coast in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Free time for enjoying on the beautiful beaches of Budva, shopping or some other entertainment activities.
Cetinje, Serpentine roads, Lipa Cave Tour, Kotor Old Town
- Breakfast at hotel and then transfer to Cetinje–the old Royal Capital of Montenegro via the spectacular Serpentine roads with photo stop on the top place where is the most amazing view on whole Boka bay.
- Walking city tour in Cetinje old town with English speaking guide for 1 hour:Cetinje is a symbol of Montenegro and its glorious history! Every building in the town has retained its former appearance, so as you walk through this town you will have the impression that time has stood still.
- We will continue our tour until we reach Lipa Cave and we will have a tour inside the cave for 1 hour: Lipa Cave is one of the largest caves in Montenegro. It is a karst cave with a system of about 2.5km of passages and halls. The difference in elevation between the highest and the lowest point in the cave system is more than 300m. In 2015, a total of 3512m of the cave had been explored and surveyed.
- After Lipa cave we will head to old town of Kotor (UNESCO heritage) for 2 hours with English speaking Guide : Kotor is a dramatic town where the present lives in the maze of medieval churches, cathedrals, Venetian palaces and pillars. Kotor is made up of contrasts – the old squares with modern cafes, the sounds of serenade and live music, the echo of the footsteps down the narrow cobblestone alleys and the lazy purr of cats lying under the balconies with wrought iron railings, decorated with petunias. Site is under UNESCO protection.
- Free time in Kotor and transfer back to hotel in Budva
Free Day/ Optional Boka Bay with Speed Boat
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Free time for enjoying on the beautiful beaches of Budva, shopping or
some other entertainment activities.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free Time then transfer to Tivat airport in afternoon to catch the flight at 17:40.
- End of Program.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- The Mentioned Cost in Package is for 7 Pax Minimum travelling together.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...