Combo Of Malaysia With Langkawi Island
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Arrival – Kuala Lumpur
- Pick– up from Airport and transfer to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- Check-in to the hotel and relax.
- Overnight at KL Hotel.
Kuala Lumpur - Sunway Lagoon Day Trip
- Pickup from hotel for Sunway day trip.
- Late afternoon back to Hotel.
- Overnight at Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands day Trip
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- After breakfast pick up from hotel forkful day Genting Highlands Tour.
- Enroute 30 Min stop at Batu Caves.
- Continue journey to Genting skyway station.
- Enjoy cable car ride up to hilltop ( Weather permitting)
- Late evening back to KUL.
- Overnight stay KUL Hotel.
Onward to Langkawi
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Check out from Hotel.
- Putrajaya tour with cruise.
- Proceed to airport for onward flight.
- Arrive Langkawi.
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Overnight at Langkawi Hotel.
Half day Langkawi Island tour
- Breakfastat the Hotel.
- Continue for Half day Island tour.
- Highlights of the tour - Atma Alam Batik Village, Eagle Square (Photo stop), Kuah Town Shopping, Langkawi cable car (include entrance fee).
- Rest of the day free to enjoy on Langkawi beaches.
- Overnight at Langkawi.
Day free in Langkawi
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Day free to enjoy water sports or to relax on sunny beaches.
- Overnight stay at Langkawi Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check-out from the hotel and drive to Langkawi Airport for your international flight straight back to home.
English speaking tour guide
Return airport transfers
As per mentioned in itinerary
Things to Do
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
15 Magnificent Beaches in Russia That You Must See
Sunny rays, dusky tan, shimmering water, broad coastal landscapes, sparkling sand, and water activities- call for a perfect...
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.