Arrival at Amman Airport - Hotel in Amman
- Upon arrival at Amman Airport.
- Our representative welcomes you with a sign after passing customs.
- Then transfer to your hotel in Amman where the rest of the day is free.
Amman Hotel - Amman City Tour - 3 Desert Castles - Amman Hotel
- After Breakfast at Hotel.
- Start the day with a city tour in Jordan’s capital: visit the Citadel with Roman, Byzantine and Islamic remains as well as the excellent Archaeological Museum.
- We stroll via the Souq to the Roman Theatre from the 2nd century before we continue to the Desert castles in eastern Jordan.
- We visit the fortress-like Qasr Kharanah, the UNESCO World Heritage Site Amra with early Islamic fresco paintings, and the black basalt fort at Azraq.
- Return to Amman hotel.
Amman Hotel - Umm Quais - Jerash - Amman Hotel.
- In the morning we drive two hours to Umm Qais, a member of the famous Decapolis, a union of 10 cities, founded by Alexander the Great.
- Here you have an overwhelming view over the north Jordan Valley, the Golan Heights, and the Sea of Galilee.
- We leave to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East.
- Visit here the Cardo, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis.
- Back to Amman for overnight.
Amman Hotel- Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Dead Sea Beach - Petra Hotel.
- After breakfast at Hotel.
- Drive to Madaba popular for Byzantine mosaic art, as an example, we will see the famous 6th century map of Palestine in St. George's church.
- We head for Mount Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died and his alleged burial place.
- You visit the old monastery and overlook the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea, and parts of Israel.
- Then we drive to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, where you have leisure time and the chance to float on water.
- Drive to Petra Hotel.
Petra Visit - Wadi Rum Camp.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Today explore the breathtaking rock city of Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan.
- Around the 6th century B.C. the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe, settled in the area and founded a commercial empire choosing Petra as its capital.
- Here they carved magnificent monuments in the sandstone.
- On horseback or on foot you reach the canyon, the so-called Siq, and continue from here to the most beautiful monument.
- From here you walk along the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs, and Pharaoh's Castle.
- In the afternoon you drive 1.5 hours to the Wadi Rum desert, where you have dinner and spend the night in a camp in tents.
Wadi Rum Jeep Ride - Aqaba Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Wadi Rum, the wild desert landscape, already fascinated the British liaison officer Lawrence of Arabia describing it as "vast, echoing and god-like".
- By a two hours Bedouin Jeep tour you get an idea of the area with its canyons, sand dunes, and Nabatean rock inscriptions.
- Then onto Aqaba hotel, the remainder of the day free, overnight in Aqaba.
Aqaba: Scuba Diving in the Red Sea.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- The Gulf of Aqaba offers one of the most beautiful diving sites worldwide with 500 different fish species and 158 living coral species.
- Today you will have two dives taking place on the southern part of the coast.
- Discover more of the well-preserved coral reefs home to parrotfish, angelfish, butterflyfish, moray eels, lionfish and sea anemones, clownfish, and turtles.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Aqaba: Scuba Diving in the Red Sea
- After breakfast, the fun and adventure continue in the Red Sea.
- You can enjoy in the calm, clear waters in the Gulf of Aqaba with two times more colorful marine life, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Free Morning in Aqaba - Hotel in Amman
- After breakfast relax at the beach, stroll in the Souq or visit Aqaba Mamluk Fort.
- In the afternoon drive CA.
- 4 hours back to your Amman hotel.
- Return to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Fly back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Dependent on departure time transfer to Amman Airport to say farewell and board your flight.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc. thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+ Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+ Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+ Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+ Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...