Arrival Amman Airport
- Our representative welcomes you with a signage at Amman Airport after you exit the customs.
- Transfer about 50 minutes to your Amman Hotel.
- Check in at Hotel.
- Enjoy your day at Leisure.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Hotel in Amman - Jerash - Amman City Tour - Hotel in Amman
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- This morning drive about 1 hour to the well-preserved ancient city of Jerash, located in the hills of Gilead.
- The town was one of the great Roman Decapolis cities, you enter through Hadrian’s Gate.
- Visit the oval Forum, Roman colonnaded street, the Nymphaeum, the Temple of Artemis and the Temple of Zeus, remains of several theatres and churches.
- Back in Amman we discover the historical places in downtown.
- The Citadel hill with remains from the Roman to the early Islamic period, like the Umayyad Palace, enjoying views over hilly Amman and the Roman Theatre.
- We stroll via the Souq, where you get an idea of everyday life, and Jabal Amman with its distinctive early 20th century architecture.
- Overnight stay at Amman hotel.
Hotel in Amman - Mt Nebo - Hammamat Ma’in - Shobak Castle - Petra Hotel.
- After breakfast check out, and we start traveling southwards.
- First stop is Mt Nebo, 800 meters about sea level with a panorama view over the Holy Land and the Jordan Valley.
- After 40 years of wandering, Prophet Moses gazed here at the Promised Land.
- You visit the remains of an early Christian church and monastery with some marvelous mosaics.
- Time to relax at the bath of Hammamat Ma’in, this hot freshwater mineral spring with waterfalls lies 264 meters (870 ft.) below sea level in an amazing natural setting.
- Proceed to Shobak castle perched on a hilltop and built by Baldwin I. of Jerusalem.
- From here only a short ride to your Petra hotel, check in and overnight.
Petra Visit - Dinner in Local Restaurant - Petra Hotel
- Today we explore the splendid red rose city Petra, established around the 6th century BC by the Nabataean Arabs, and a major caravan center during the Hellenistic and Roman period.
- With the guide pass the narrow gorge, the so called Siq, rewarded by a glimpse of the most beautiful monument, the Treasury, known also as Al Khazneh.
- Passing the Street of Facades, you see more of the great architecture, mostly carved in the colored sandstone, the Urn and the Silk Tomb, the Theatre and the Grand Temple.
- Your guides says farewell at the restaurant area, and you can spend free time to explore Petra on your own.
- In the evening enjoy a home cooked dinner and the hospitality of a Local Restaurant.
- Overnight Petra hotel.
Petra Hotel - Little Petra - Wadi Rum 2 hours jeep ride - Wadi Rum Camp
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- In the morning we drive to the bizarre landscape of Little Petra, visit Siq el-Barid, a miniature Petra with its modest gorge (Siq) that leads into an area of carved tombs and monuments.
- From here travel 1.5 hours southwards to the protected area of Wadi Rum, one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world.
- Here still Bedouins live in a traditional way, and by 4x4 Jeep tour you discover this amazing desert scenery with canyons, sand dunes, Nabatean rock inscriptions and natural rock bridges.
- Dinner and overnight at camp.
Wadi Rum Camp - Dana Village - Dead Sea Hotel
- Breakfast at camp, then drive back in the north.
- We reach Dana Village.
- Inhabited more than 400 years by Bedouins, and located in Jordan’s largest Nature Reserve, with a diverse flora and fauna, consisting of mountains and wadis.
- Stroll in the village and the surrounding terraced gardens and enjoy the scenic views.
- In the early afternoon check in at your Dead Sea, With 400 meters below sea level, the lake is the lowest point on earth, where ever since the days of Herod the Great, people have flocked to in search of its curative secrets.
- Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Dead Sea.
Fly back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Latest check out 12:00, according to departure time 1.5 hours transfer to Amman.
- Airport to say farewell.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc. thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+ Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+ Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+ Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+ Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...