Arrival at Amman Airport - Hotel in Amman
- Our representative welcomes you with signage at Amman Airport after you exit customs.
- Transfer about 50 minutes to your Amman Hotel.
- Check-in, the remainder of the day free.
Amman Hotel - Amman City Tour - Feynan Eco Lodge
- Today you discover the historical places downtown.
- The Citadel Hill with remains from the Roman to the early Islamic period, like the Umayyad Palace, enjoying views over hilly Amman and the Roman Theatre, which you visit later.
- We stroll via the Souq, where you get an idea of everyday life, and Jabal Amman with its distinctive early 20th-century architecture.
- Depart the busy capital and drive 3 hours to the remote Wadi Feynan.
- For the last km, you will be taken off-road by 4x4 to the eco-lodge.
- The lodge is run by solar power, lit by candles at night, and serves vegetarian food only.
- If you arrive on time you can take part in a 2 hours sunset hike.
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Feynan Bike OR Hike - Shobak Castle - Little Petra Camp.
- In the morning you have the opportunity to discover with a Bedouin guide more of this rocky wilderness, by mountain bike or a hike, whatever your family prefers.
- We continue to Shobak Castle perched on a hilltop and then to the bizarre landscape of Little Petra.
- Believed to be a suburb of Petra, a caravanserai stop, you enter the area via a 350 meters long Siq.
- You are free to explore the temples, tombs, and rock-cut houses. In one of the buildings, you find a colorful fresco depicting a cherub playing the flute.
- Dinner and overnight at a camp (tent) in Little Petra.
Little Petra Camp - Petra Visit - Petra Hotel.
- After breakfast, check out from camp and short drive to the red rose city of Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan.
- Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundation of a commercial empire that extended into Syria.
- With the guide pass the canyon, the so-called Siq, to see the most beautiful monument, The Treasury.
- Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle.
- The guide says farewell to you at the restaurant area; free time to explore Petra on your own and return the same way to the entrance gate.
- Overnight Petra.
Petra Hotel -Wadi Weida'a - Dead Sea Hotel.
- Check out from the hotel and travel towards the Dead Sea.
- En route visit Wadi Weida'a.
- An easy hike of 1.5 hours awaits you here, just follow the water trail to a canyon with lush vegetation to reach a small waterfall.
- Continue to your Dead Sea Hotel for a free afternoon at the lowest point on earth, where ever since the days of Herod the Great, people have flocked to in search of its curative secrets.
- Overnight Dead Sea Hotel.
Fly back Home
- Breakfast, latest check out 12:00.
- Transfer to Airport for departure time 1.5 hours transfer to Amman Airport to say farewell.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...