- Upon your arrival in Delhi, you willmeet our representative/driver at the airport & drive towards Shimla.
- Shimla Known as the Queen of HillStations and the present Capital of Himachal Pradesh . Shimla has been blessedwith all the natural bounties, which one can think of.
- Upon arrival, check into your pre bookedHotel.
- Evening is free for individual activityand leisure.
- Overnight stay in Shimla.
Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceedfor a excursion to Kufri.
- Kufri is perched at a height of 2510meters and known for its picturesque trekking and hiking trails.
- One can visit the Himalayan Zoo and takea Pony Ride / hike to Mashu Peak ( at an additional cost).
- Visit the Vice Regal Lodge now known asthe Institute of Advance Studies and walk down the Mall Road.
- The majorattractions here are Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Town halland some shopping.
- Return to hotel & overnight stay in Shimla.
Shimla – Manali
- After breakfast, drive to Manali - Apicture perfect hill station situated at an altitude of 1950 mtrs, is situatedon the Highway that leads to Leh, and marks the end of the Kullu Valley.
- Themagnetic charm of this place not only attracts the honeymooners also attractmany tourist from all over the World.
- Upon arrival, check-in at your prebooked hotel.
- Spend the evening at leisure and enjoythe facilities of your resort.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
- This morning, set out to explore Manali.
- Perched at an altitude of 2050 meters above sea level and spread along thebanks of the river Beas, Manali is literally the “Valley of the Gods”.
- Visitthe Hidimba or Dhungri Temple. Erected in 1533, this temple is dedicated to thelocal deity Hidimba, wife of the Pandava prince, Bhim.
- The temple is noted forits four-storeyed pagoda and exquisite wooden carvings.
- Visit the ManuMaharishi Temple, dedicated to sage Manu.
- Later visit Vashisht Kund Vaishisht,around 3 km from Manali, boasts a pair of old stone temples, opposite eachother above the main square. The temple tanks are underground hot-water/sulfursprings. Thereafter proceed to the Tibetan Market, featuring shops that sellshawls, woolen clothes, handicrafts, imported goods and souvenirs.
- Return tohotel for overnight stay.
Manali – Excursion trip to Solang Valley
- Today,make a full day excursion to SolangValley.
- A gorgeous dale, nestling between Beas Kund and Solang village, SolangValley is a pretty spot, which presents picturesque scenery of snow cladmountains and glaciers.
- Popularly called as the Snow Point, Solang Valley is aperfect place for skiing and the 300 meter sky lift installed by theMountaineering Institute is the main fascination of this stunning picniclocation. The winter skiing festival is organised here. A hot spot of theadventure buffs, the valley offers challenging activities like, horse riding,paragliding, skiing and zorbing. The Manali mountaineering Institute impartsspecial training in skiing for freshers. The valley also holds a shrine of LordShiva on the top of a hill.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Manali to Delhi
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport or railway station for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...
10 Best Restaurants in Almaty & Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has always captivated tourists with its spectacular landscapes, surreal attractions, swarming cities, friendly locals, and not to...
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...