Kerala Beaches Tour 7 Nights
The call of the Backwaters
Embark on a slow cruise on a houseboat with your dear ones as the sun shines over the tranquil waters of Kerala’s backwaters. Say hello to the animals of the Periyar National Park and catch the sun at the Kovalam Beach. Feast your eyes on the confluence of three seas – Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal from the southernmost tip of India in Kanyakumari.
Arrival at Kochi
- On arrival at Kochi, Memorable Journey Start With God`s Own Country and further transfer to the hotel is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula is a breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as 'God's Own Country'.
- Visit Jewish synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, Mattancheri palace, Fort Kochi beach, Jew Street.
- Experience Kathathakali a traditional art form of Kerala.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Kochi – Periyar
- This morning, After Breakfast drive from the land of tea plantations and into the heart of the spice hills in Thekkady.
- You have the option of taking a boat cruise on Lake Periyar which is the best way to locate wildlife in Periyar Sanctuary.
- Later in the evening is free to enjoy a walk through the bustling spice market of Kumily village in Thekkady.
- Overnight stay arranged in the hotel in Thekkady.
- After breakfast, you have many optional activities like a visit to a tea and a spice plantation with a naturalist accompanying you or take an elephant ride in the evening.
- Attend the martial art of Kerala known as Kalaripayattu.
- Overnight at the resort.
Periyar House Boat
- After breakfast check out of the hotel and drive to Alleppey.
- On arrival at Alleppey, you board a private Houseboat that is waiting to take you on a tour through the backwaters Alleppey, an area famous for canals, lakes and coves.
- You can sunbathe on the deck or observe the riverbanks from the comfort of the cabin.
- The trip goes through a wonderful area full of palm trees, rice fields and floating water plants that surround the boat like emerald Green Island.
- (Overnight onboard Houseboat) (Fullboard).
Alleppey – Kovalam
- After disembarking from the houseboat you drive to Kovalam.
- Enroute visit the Anchno Fort. The historic significance tagged to Anjengo fort.
- After the visit to the fort drive to Kovalam and Check in to the Resorts booked for you.
Kovalam - Day Excursion to Kanyakumari
- Depart from your hotel for a day excursion to Kanyakumari popularly called as Land’s End.
- En-route visit the very famous Padmanabhapuram Palace which was the former palace of the Maharaja of Travancore.
- Proceed to the town for a Thali lunch and after lunch you will be taken to Kanyakumari.
- Here you visit the Kanyakumari Devi Temple, Gandhi Memorial and Vivekananda Memorial Rock.
- Later return to your hotel in Kovalam en route to visit the Suchindram Temple dedicated to the Monkey God, Lord Hanuman.
- This tour gives you the various option for shopping.
- Golden beaches and palm-fringed shores make Kovalam the dream destination for tourists.
- One of the most beautiful beaches of Kerala, Kovalam is the Paradise of the South.
- Explore along the golden beaches with the blue waters of the Arabian splashing on the shores.
- Exotic food, palm-fringed shores and a variety of water sports make Kovalam a perfect beach retreat.
Departure from Thiruvananthapuram
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...