Amazing Kerala Tour
- On arrival at the Cochin airport/railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your warm welcome and afterwards to transfer you to your already booked hotel in Munnar Proceed to Munnar.
- Visit Cheeyapara and Valara water falls on the way to Munnar. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small waterfalls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests; God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty on arrival at Munnar check into Hotel.
- Enjoy day at leisure.
Overnight stay in Hotel/Resort.
- Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the lush green forest surrounded with.
- Also visit Eco point, Blossom Park, Hydel Park, TATA Tea museum etc. and tea plantations.
- After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering NilgiriTahr is conserved also it’s the prime attraction Munnar to have a soft trekking and from the hill one can enjoy the breath taking view of entire Munnar hills.
- Later drive back to your
resort for Overnight stay.
- Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala.
- It’s also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Western Ghats to reach this jungle destination.
- Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve.
- You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore.
- Overnight stay at
Hotel at Thekkady
- After Breakfast check out from Thekkady and transferred to Alleppey.
- Check in at hotel and Proceed to Local sightseeing.
- Alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors.
- overnight stay at hotel.
- After having your breakfast check out and proceed your journey towards Kovalam.
- “Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country.” Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalambeach to suit all desires and occasions with spa and rejuvenation therapies, Visit light house beach and Hawah beach.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Kovalam–Trivandrum – Kovalam
- Post breakfast, proceed for sightseeing at Trivandrum Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple which is 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is the most impressive landmark of the city.
- Visit Trivandrum Zoo, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum (Closed on Mondays, Wednesday, Govt. Holidays, Visiting time :1.00 PM to 4.45 PM), Science and technology museum (Closed on Mondays) etc.
- Enjoy sun set in the evening relaxing on the beach.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Fly Back Home
- Morning have breakfast at resort.
- later check out resort and drive to Trivandrum Airport for
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...