- On arrival at the Cochin airport/railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your warm welcome and afterwards to transfer you to your already booked hotel in Munnar Proceed to Munnar.
- Visit Cheeyapara and Valara water falls on the way to Munnar. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small waterfalls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests; God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty on arrival at Munnar check in to Hotel.
- Enjoy day at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Hotel/resort
- Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the lush green forest surrounded with.
- Also visit Eco point, Blossom Park, Hydel Park, TATA Tea museum etc and tea plantations.
- After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering NilgiriTahr is conserved also it’s the prime attraction Munnar to have a soft trekking and from the hill one can enjoy the breath taking view of entire Munnar hills.
- Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
- Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala.
- It’s also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Western Ghats to reach this jungle destination.
- Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore.
stay at Hotel at Thekkady.
- After Brake fast check out from Thekkady and transferred to Alleppey.
- Check in at hotel and Proceed to Local sightseeing.
- Alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors.
- Overnight stay at
- After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Cochin.
- An interesting ensemble of various cultures like the Portuguese, Jewish, English, French, Dutch and Chinese, Kochi is a tapestry of vivid and varied colours,.
- After a half day sightseeing of Cochin.
- Overnight stay at Cochin at Hotel.
Fly Back Home
- Morning After breakfast Day Free for Your Own activities.
- Evening drop at Airport as
per Flight Schedule For onward Journey
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...