Exotic Kerala Tour
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Cochin- Arrival- Munnar
- On arrival at the Cochin airport/railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your warm welcome and afterwards to transfer you to your already booked hotel in Munnar Proceed to Munnar.
- Visit Cheeyapara and Valara water falls on the way to Munnar.
- Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small waterfalls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests; God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty on arrival at Munnar check in to Hotel.
- Enjoy at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Hotel/resort.
- Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the lush green forest surrounded with.
- Also visit Eco point, Blossom Park, Hydel Park, TATA Tea museum etc and tea plantations.
- After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved also it’s the prime attraction Munnar to have a soft trekking and from the hill one can enjoy the breath taking view of entire Munnar hills.
- Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
- Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. It’s also known as the spice bag of the state.
- You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Western Ghats to reach this jungle destination.
- Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there.
- Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve.
- You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- After Brake fast check out from Thekkady and transferred to Alleppey.
- Check in at
hotel and Proceed to Local sightseeing. Alappuzha has always enjoyed an
important place in
the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot.
The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach.
- There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors.
- overnight stay at hotel.
Fly Back Home
- After breakfast check out from houseboat and transfer to Cochin.
- An interesting ensemble of various cultures like the Portuguese, Jewish, English, French, Dutch and Chinese, Kochi is a tapestry of vivid and varied colors,.
- After a half day sightseeing of Cochin.
- Evening drop at Airport For onward Journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....
15 Cheapest Countries in Asia to Visit on Your Next Holiday
Asia, the largest continent in the world, is filled with breathtaking destinations to travel. From Uzbekistan to Thailand,...