Top Launceston Tour Packages
Launceston is the second largest city in Tasmania, an island state of Australia. The city has an estimated population of 87,000 people and is known for its beautiful parks and gardens, along with its many festivals and events. If you’re looking for a fun way to explore Launceston's attractions, consider taking a trip with Dook International. We offer diverse Launceston Tour Packages that will take you to the roots of the town quickly and easily. From sightseeing tours, which include visits to museums or art galleries to walking tours of the city's historic districts, we will take you on a stint worth remembering!
Things to know about Launceston (Australia)
Launceston is an elegant city in Australia. It is located on the Tamar River and it is surrounded by rolling hills and forests. The city's main industry is farming and tourism, but it also has a thriving arts community and a number of small businesses. It’s surrounded by beautiful countryside and boasts some of the best food and wine in Australia.
It’s also home to the Tamar Valley Regional Council, which is responsible for providing recreational opportunities for locals and visitors alike. These include tennis courts, walking tracks and nature reserves that are open to all. Furthermore, the city celebrates a large number of festivals every year, such as the Launceston Festival, which celebrates everything from music to food to wine. Book one of our Launceston Packages and get to see one of its many amazing festivals.
Best time to visit
Experiences in Launceston
Experience the unique city with our Launceston Holiday Packages which offer a variety of things to behold and admire. The city is home to the historic Tamar Valley, which has many beautiful historical buildings and gardens. The city also nestles several sanctuaries and grasslands that make great places to explore on foot or bike. If you are looking for more activities than just walking around town, there are numerous majestic museums that exhibit countless artefacts related to Tasmanian history and lineage.
Top Attractions in Launceston
Launceston is a fantastic city to visit if you're looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of city life. Located in the southeast corner of Tasmania, Launceston has myriad incredible attractions for visitors. If you are looking for some terrific food options, then look no further than the Launceston CBD. There are lots of cafes, restaurants, and bars that offer tasty treats from around the world. If you're not feeling like feasting on your Launceston Tour, there are a bunch of other places where you can get your grub on! If you're planning on seeing some live music or attending an event at one of the many venues in town, then make sure to check out our guide to what's going on around town!
Plan A Trip To Launceston
As one of the most beautiful places in Australia, Launceston is an ideal destination for a fun-filled vacation. Closer to Melbourne and Hobart, it's the perfect place to spend your time in Tasmania.
Top Things to Do in Launceston
When you're in Launceston, there's no shortage of things to do!
• First and foremost, go on a tour to see the little penguins with our Launceston Holiday Packages. Explore the Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery. It is Australia's largest regional museum.
• On your Launceston Tour, take some time out to trek alongside the North Esk River and explore the Cataract Gorge. If you want to explore something traditional, wander the streets of the famous Harvest Market.
• For those who are fond of cars, Tulloch's Auction House is worth a visit. Explore the Hollybank Treetops and enjoy some thrilling action. Relax at City Park and relish the Launceston air! Tasmania is famous for its contemporary woodwork. Visit one of such museums where you can even buy a thing or two as souvenirs.
• If you are a die-hard foodie, go on a gourmet walking tour! Launceston is famous for its craft beers. The best place to visit for the same is Saint John Craft Beer. To enjoy fine wine and dining sessions, visit the Stillwater Restaurant or Josef Chromy wines!
Top Reasons to Visit Launceston
If you're planning to visit Launceston, Australia, you're in for a treat and with our Launceston Packages, it will be a tasty one!
• The city is small enough that everything is close by but big enough that you won't get lost.
• The people are friendly and the atmosphere is welcoming. You'll never feel alone here!
• Launceston is home to varied architectural styles, including English Gothic Revival, Italian Renaissance Revival, Federation Gothic, Georgian Colonnades, and more!
Best Travelling Tips for Travellers
Travelling in Launceston can be a lot of fun. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your Launceston Tour:
• Make sure you have a city map before heading to the town, just in case!
• Book ahead for any attractions you want to visit. They fill up fast! You can reserve tickets for attractions by booking one of our Launceston Packages.
If you're looking for a way to experience Tasmania's unique culture and natural beauty, you have stepped foot in the right place! With Dook International's Launceston Tour Packages, we're here to help you get the most out of your trip, so whether you're planning a weekend getaway or a month-long adventure, we've got everything you need to make sure you have an amazing time.
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....
15 Cheapest Countries in Asia to Visit on Your Next Holiday
Asia, the largest continent in the world, is filled with breathtaking destinations to travel. From Uzbekistan to Thailand,...