Tashkent Tales: A Quick Escapade
Experience a blend of Uzbek history and wilderness
Uncover Tashkent’s illustrious history, go on an adventure of a lifetime climbing the snow-capped peaks of the Tian Shan Mountains and hunt for bargains at one of the oldest shopping complexes. This is the ultimate Uzbek experience in a small package.
Welcome to Tashkent
- Arrival at Tashkent (Our tour escort will meet you outside the airport)
- Transfer to hotel and Check-in at Hotel.
- Later-on go for city tour Khazrati Imam Complex consisting of Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum (15th c.), Barak-Khan Madrasah (16th c.), Muyi-Mubarak Mosque - storehouse of the well-known Koran of Khalif Osman; “Monument of Courage” (1976);“Independence”Square;“Romanov’s Palace” (outside only);“Broadway Street” with artists and local souvenirs; Amir Temur Square
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Visit to Chimgan & Charvak Lake
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Morning drive to Chimgan Mountains and Ugam-Chotqol National Park
- Upon arrival walk along Chimgan.The guests will ride on Chair Lift going up to the top of the mountain (30 minutes). See and enjoy beautiful panorama view of Uzbekistan nature. Take the Chair Lift for coming down the mountains (30 minutes).
- Transfer to beautiful “Charwak” Lake, which is formed by joining of 4 biggest rivers forming the beautiful lake that’s supply Tashkent city and its region with water all year round.
- Return back to Hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel and Transfer to the railway station for departing to Samarkand at 08:00 and arrive at 10:10.
- Arrive at Samarkand CSS in Samarkand: “Registon Square” with three madrassahs (15th – 17th c.), Shakhi-Zinda complex (11-19th cc.),(from outside),“Gur Emir” mausoleum, the graveyard of great Amir Temur and Temurid’s dynasty, Bibikhonim Mosque(from outside) .Siab bazaar where you can make shopping and see ancient colourful market. Transfer to the railway station for the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” to Tashkent at 17:30-19:40
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Check out from the hotel.
- Transfer to Airport for your onward journey.
Tourist VISA Support & Normal Visa Processing Fees. (With Group)
3 Nights Accommodation
Transfers on Private basis
As per mentioned in itinerary
Professional English Speaking Escort Guide From Arrival to Departure
AC Comfortable Transfers
Full Day Trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains, Tashkent City Tour
Things to Do
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...