Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Russia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Russia Visa
- The passport is valid for at least 6 months from intended arrival.
- Current photograph, passport-style.
- Email address.
Eligibility Criteria for Russia Visa
- An eligible passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Russia, containing at least one blank page.
- A current email address to which a copy of the approved E-visa for Russia will be sent.
- A photograph of the traveler taken within the last 6 months against a white background, passport-sized.
Russia Visa Guidelines
- Russia E-visas are electronic visa types that allow eligible citizens to travel to individual regions of Russia for short stays.
- The Russian government has implemented the electronic visa system in order to expedite the process of applying for a visa to travel to select regions in the country.
- Online Russia visas allow the traveler to visit their selected region in Russia for tourist, business, or humanitarian purposes.
- An approved E-visa to visit Russia is a single entry travel authorization that grants a total stay of 8 days in the territory of the destination. E-visas for Russia are valid for 30 days to enter the territory from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens are able to obtain an electronic visa for Russia through the simple E-visa Russia application form, which only takes a few minutes to fill in.
- Applicants are required to complete the online Russia visa application form with basic personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few security-related questions to receive an approved E-visa for Russia sent via email.
When completing the Russia E-visa application it is necessary to indicate the regional visa the traveler requires, from the following types:
St Petersburg E-visa
An online Saint Petersburg visa permits the holder to travel to the St. Petersburg and Leningrad regions of Russia.
The online Kaliningrad visa allows travelers to visit the Kaliningrad Oblast, a Russian exclave located between Lithuania and Poland on the Baltic Sea.
Russian Far East E-visa
An online Russian Far East visa permits the holder to visit all of the regions in the Far Eastern Federal District of Russia:
Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
Republic of Buryatia
An approved E-visa for Russia allows the holder entry to the designated territory at select air and seaports, and certain land border checkpoints, in the relevant region.
It is expected that a Russia-wide E-visa will also be introduced in 2021 by the Russian Government. Information about this electronic visa type will be published on this site once available.
In order to travel to other regions of Russia not currently covered by an E-visa, or to visit the country for other purposes or longer periods, it is necessary to contact a Russian embassy or consulate for further information.
Russia Visa Process
- Eligible citizens are currently able to apply for an electronic visa in Russia for a specific region through a simple online application.
- Applicants are able to complete the online form in just a few minutes, with basic personal, passport, and travel information, to receive an approved E-visa for Russia electronically linked to their passport.