- Pickup from Heathrow International Airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Check in to the hotel and evening free @ Leisure.
accommodation at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Pick-up from the hotel for your full day tour which consist London City tour with changing guard ceremony, Ride the London Eye and Visit to the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- London is packed with historic and modern landmarks, so get to know your way around by seeing, Big Ben, The houses of parliament, the west end, Westminster abbey, The Tower of London, St. Paul’s cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, Hyde Park, Tower Bridge and Trafalgar Square, to name a few in your London City Tour* Witness the royal hospitality and see changing of the Guards ceremony at Buckingham Palace, Which is the London residence and administrative headquarters of the monarch of the United Kingdom.
- Next you proceed to the renowned Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, where you can get enthralled by the world’s largest Wax collection of famous personalities.
- Later we will proceed to visit London Eye. Enjoy scenic views of the city while you ride the London eye. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United Kingdom, standing at 135 meters tall overlooking the river Thames and the beautiful city of London.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Pickup from hotel for your full day tour.
- Visit Tower Bridge: Tower Bridge, movable bridge of the double-leaf bascule (drawbridge) type that spans the River Thames between the Greater London boroughs of Tower Hamlets and Southwark. It is a distinct landmark that aesthetically complements the Tower of London, which it adjoins.
- Next Visit Tower of London: The Tower of London, officially Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle on the north bank of the River Thames in central London. It lies within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, which is separated from the eastern edge of the square mile of the City of London by the open space known as Tower Hill. The Tower of London has played a prominent role in English history. It was besieged several times, and controlling it has been important to controlling the country. The Tower has served variously as an armoury, a treasury, a menagerie, the home of the Royal Mint, a public record office, and the home of the Crown Jewels of England.
- Next you visit Westminster Abbey: Westminster Abbey, formally titled the Collegiate Church of Saint Peter at Westminster, is a large, mainly Gothic abbey church in the City of Westminster, London, England, just to the west of the Palace of Westminster. It is one of the United Kingdom's most notable religious buildings and the traditional place of coronation and a burial site for English and, later, British monarchs.
- Visit Saint Paul’s Cathedral: St Paul's Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral in London.
- As the seat of the Bishop of London, the cathedral serves as the mother church of the Diocese of London. It sits on Ludgate Hill at the highest point of the City of London and is a Grade I listed building. Its dedication to Paul the Apostle dates back to the original church on this site, founded in AD 604. The present structure, dating from the late 17th century, was designed in the English Baroque style by Sir Christopher Wren. Its construction, completed in Wren's lifetime, was part of a major rebuilding programme in the City after the Great Fire of London.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Pickup from the hotel for your full day tour.
- Visit some of the top attractions outside of London on this day trip to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and the historic town of Bath.
- Start at Windsor Castle, home to the British royal family, for a tour of the State Apartments and St George’s Chapel, and then continue west of London to Salisbury, home of the mysterious Stonehenge rock formations. Finally, arrive in Bath, known for its elegant Georgian architecture and Roman baths.
- Stonehenge: The significance of Stonehenge itself can be summarized as follows: Stonehenge is the most architecturally sophisticated and only surviving lintelled stone circle in the world. The earliest stage of the monument is one of the largest cremations cemeteries known in Neolithic Britain.
- One of the most popular beliefs was that Stonehenge was built by the Druids. These high priests of the Celts, constructed it for sacrificial ceremonies. It was John Aubrey, who first linked Stonehenge to the Druids
- Windsor Castle: Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world and has been the family home of British kings and queens for almost 1,000 years. It is an official residence of Her Majesty The Queen and is still very much a working royal palace today, home to around 150 people.
- Georgian Bath: Georgian Bath started in the 18th Century when England had a succession of Kings called George. The initial impetus came from visits in 1688, 1692, 1702 and 1703 by Princess/Queen Anne who visited Bath to take the waters. The frequency of her visits led to even greater aristocratic patronage. The Romans built the baths as part of a spa, in the year 43 BC. They called it Aquae Sulis, which means "The waters of Sulis".
- Bath became a city in 1585, when Queen Elizabeth I declared it to be one.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check-out and transfer to the Airport for flight back.
back with wonderful memories
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...