Dubai 4 Nights
Witness the highest points of the Burj and the bluest waters of the Red Sea.
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Laze around the picture-perfect beaches of Dubai and live it up in the highly acclaimed resorts that make Dubai a dream destination. See the world from the highest points of the Burj and eat the world in one of the biggest gourmet destinations in the world. Explore Dubai with Dook.
Arrival at Dubai-Self Isolation
- Arrive at Dubai International Airport and get yourself test before coming out.
- Our Airport representative will meet & greet you at the parking area.
- Pick – up from Airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Check-In to the hotel and rest till next morning. (In-case you book meals than it might be delivered to the hotel or you may need to go out to the very close restaurant to have meals).
at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- First half wait for your report to come (Report comes sometime on the arrival day and sometimes it takes 24 Hrs from the time you tested) till then at the hotel.
- Evening pick-up from the hotel for DHOW CRUISE DINNER - MARINA Absorb Dubai Marina’s unrivaled architecture, opulent yachts, and breathtaking waterfront sights at its best! Go on an atmospheric dhow cruise Marina which is a sum up of magical sightseeing, delectable dining, and striking entertainment.
- For an out of the box dining experience, head out for a two-hour cruise along the classy Dubai Marina that is modeled to resemble a Venetian style canal. Leaving from the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, our traditional wooden dhow offers fascinatingly unique views of modern Dubai.
- Take in the glorious views of the lavish architecture of residences, resorts, and shopping facilities, as you feast on a scrumptious fare of international cuisines served in a sophisticated setting, which though exudes traditional charm. Adding to the dining experience is mind-blowing entertainment performances on-board our dhow bounded by dazzling illumination and their multi-hued manifestation on Dubai Marina’s water.
- With complimentary drink upon arrival, great food, stunning views, and revitalizing entertainment activities aboard, it’s easy to see why our dinner dhow cruise on Dubai Marina is a highly sought after the trip.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
City Tour – Dubai Mall+Burj Khalifa – Desert Safari
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Post breakfast leave for your Dubai City Tour.
- 12 PM drop @ Dubai Mall with Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Entry ticket.DUBAI MALL+AQUARIUM (OUTSIDE): It is the second largest mall in the world by total land area, and the 26th-largest shopping mall in the world. It is part of the 20-billion-dollar Downtown complex (called Downtown Dubai) adjacent to the iconic Burj Khalifa, and includes over 1,200 shops. In 2011, it was the most visited building on the planet, attracting over 54 million visitors each year. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is home to thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 400 Sharks and Rays live in Tank with capacity to hold 10 million litres of water, Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest indoor aquariums in the world and it illuminates the marvels of the ocean.
- BURJ KHALIFA: Burj Khalifa is the tallest tower in the world and it's one of the top attractions to visit in Dubai. At 828m tall, this magnificent structure is located next to The Dubai Mall and has drawn visitors from all over the world since opening in 2010. It is also known as Skyscraper, the only highest skyscraper in UAE.
- Next get ready for the desert adventure, (You need to be at Armani Hotel Lobby not before not after than 2:50 PM, your pick up from the hotel will be sharp at 3 PM)DESERT SAFARI: A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, this is one safari you can’t do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spent!The most popular of all our safaris, ‘Evening Desert Safari’ is the ideal way to enjoy the Dubai desert. This tour starts in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several stops for photography. During an exciting dune drive you arrive at the first destination for a beautiful sunset. We stop to watch the sunset and continue with Dune bashing to finally reach our campsite. Here you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite you get to enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). You also get to enjoy our Fire show and Tanura show performance around the campfire by starlight.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
- Breakfast at hotel
- First half will free for your own to explore the Dubai Shopping festival, which you involve from any point of the City, small shop at vibrant location till any shops in the malls across Dubai will be a part of this festival. So choose and ride to the place at your own to get a bumper off in things to you wish to buy from Dubai.* Later that evening, you will be picked up from the hotel lobby to visit.GLOBAL VILLAGE: It’s located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road E 311 road (United Arab Emirates) Dubai. It combines cultures of 90 countries across the world at one place. It claims to be the world's largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project. It is the region's first cultural, entertainment, family and shopping destination. Every year, it has over 5 million visitors over an area of 17,200,000 sq ft.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Check out from the hotel
Transfer to Dubai airport
for your flight back to home
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...