Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
United Arab Emirates
Visa On Arrival
3-4 Working Days
Single Entry - Up to 30 Days
Single Entry - 58 Days
Documents Required for United Arab Emirates Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity along with scanned copies of its first and last pages
- Clear scanned copy of your PAN Card
- Health insurance valid for the duration of the visa
- Two recent colored photographs taken against the light background
United Arab Emirates Visa Eligibility Criteria
United Arab Emirates Visa General Information
United Arab Emirates Visa FAQs
If you are a tourist to the UAE, you must present a negative result of a PCR test at the departure airport. Passengers arriving from India will also mandatorily be required to undergo a rapid PCR test within 6 hours of departure at the Dubai airport. Quarantine is not required if you test negative. If the test result is positive, you must stay in isolation and follow the instructions of the Dubai Health Authority.
2. What is the Dubai visa procedure for Indians?
The first important thing to obtain a Dubai visa is to have an original passport with a validity of up to 6 months. You should also have the required travel insurance valid for the duration of the visa. Other documents required for submission include tickets, travel itinerary or invitation letter (in case of business visit) and coloured photographs. Submit your documents online to Dook which will be further verified and sent to the embassy, pay through a secured payment gateway and receive your Dubai visa within 3-4 working days.
3. How do I apply for a Dubai tourist visa?
To enter Dubai on a tourist visa from India, you can apply via approved airlines, travel agencies and trusted visa consultants like Dook. You can also ask for sponsorship either from a UAE resident or a company.
4. How long can I stay in Dubai?
The length of your stay depends on your visa type. All UAE visas are valid for up to 60 days from the issuance date to enter Dubai. However, this excludes the 96-hour visa, which is valid for 30 days from the issuance date.
5. Do Indians need to get a visa prior to departure?
All Indian nationals travelling to Dubai must obtain a visa before departure, however, according to an updated policy, those who have a tourist visa or residence permit issued by the United States, United Kingdom or an EU Member State, can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum period of 14 days, provided the visa from these countries is valid for a minimum period of six months.
6. What is the validity period of my visa?
All visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issue until entry to the UAE, except the 48-hour and 96-hour visa Transit Visa (valid for 30 days).
7. What all documents do I submit if I am going to Dubai on a business visit?
The travellers planning their brief business visits to Dubai can apply under the category of tourist visa. Below is the checklist of the documents required obtaining the visa:
• Original Passport’s front & last pages scanned copy
• Scanned copy of duly filled visa application form
• Two coloured photographs
• Official Invitation of the event
• Photocopies of Bank statements from last 6 months
8. What are the COVID test requirements for passengers arriving from India to Dubai?
Tourists travelling from India to Dubai must carry along a valid negative COVID 19 PCR test certificate with a QR code mandatory (in printed form), issued within 48 hours of the time the sample was collected from a government-approved laboratory in India (ICMR) or a certified designated laboratory. The certificate issued must only be in English or Arabic and duly signed/stamped by relevant authorities. You’ll be required to fill in a Health Declaration Form and Quarantine Undertaking Form before you arrive in Dubai.
9. Will there be another test upon arrival at the Dubai airport?
As per current guidelines, the passengers arriving from India will also mandatorily be required to undergo a rapid PCR test within 6 hours of departure at the Dubai airport.
10. I am a fully vaccinated Indian citizen planning to go to Dubai next month. Is it mandatory for the fully vaccinated passengers to be tested?
Yes. All Indian passengers, even if fully vaccinated, require a valid negative COVID 19 PCR test certificate with a QR code mandatory.
11. Is Covishield acceptable for travelling to Dubai?
While the Dubai government and health authorities are taking all the precautionary measures to assure a seamless travelling experience for all, it is crucial if you travel to Dubai after getting fully vaccinated. Currently, Covishield is the UAE-acceptable vaccine for travellers arriving from India. Before making any bookings, make sure you must have received the second dose of the vaccine at least 14 days before travel.
12. Are there any possible reasons for my Dubai visa getting rejected?
If all your required documents are submitted, there are the least possibilities of a Dubai visa getting rejected. However, below are some of the common reasons for visa rejection or disapproval:
• Solo female applicants below 24 years of age travelling without their parents or relatives might receive rejection or delay of approval
• Applicants with previous criminal record, fraud or miss conduct committed
• Unskilled or no white-collar professions stated as labourers or farmers may face rejection
• The applicant who has previously received a UAE visa but did not enter UAE
• If you were a UAE resident earlier and left the country without cancelling it
• Visa applications having too many typo errors may get delayed or rejected
• Scanned document copies should be clear enough for the embassy to understand. If they are blur, the application may get delayed or rejected
13. What is the overall processing time of a Dubai visa in India?
A Dubai visa is processed online and therefore, it takes usually 3 to 4 working days. However, with Dook, you can also get your visa in hand before 3 days. Call our visa experts today to enquire about our seamless Dubai visa services.
14. What is the validity/ stay period of multiple entry visa?
The UAE government has started to issue a five-year multi-entry visa for tourists in a move to encourage longer stays in the country. This category of visa allows visitors to enter several times over a calendar year or stay for 90 days at a stretch and extend it for another 90 days.
15. What are the additional documents needed for a 90-day multiple-entry Dubai visa?
If going on an official tour like meetings or seminars, passenger’s passport copy, confirmed ticket, hotel confirmation, company covering letter, invitation letter from the host or host resident permit along with the passport copy are required. If going a visit a family or for a personal visit, passenger’s passport copy, confirmed ticket, passport and visa copy of the host, guarantee letter from the host and relationship proof is required. If the reason is tourism or property dealing related, passenger’s passport copy, confirmed ticket, confirmed hotel booking or property tenancy contract and property papers are required.
16. Do we get vegetarian Indian food in Dubai?
Dubai features some of the topmost restaurants serving plenty of cuisines ranging from traditional Arabic, Chinese, Italian and Thai to countless lip-smacking Indian dishes. Whether it’s the canteen-style dining or the colourful selection of curries in a thali or pocket friendly restaurants serving street food favourites, there is no dearth of Indian restaurants in Dubai and therefore, it is easy to find your vegetarian Indian comfort food there.
11 Best Balkan Countries to Visit
The Balkans have become budding tourist destinations. Overloaded with stunning natural landscapes, magnificent coastlines, rich cultural heritage, breathtaking...
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....