- Arrive at Bandaranaike International Airport.
- Our Airport representative will meet & greet you.
- Pick – up from Airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Check-In to the hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Post breakfast you will the hotel for your full day excursions which will start by a guided city tour of Colombo also traveling between the attractions by air-conditioned vehicle with your chauffeur-guide, make the most of a customizable itinerary, tailoring your sightseeing around your personal preferences. The shopaholics are entertained at the floating markets at Pettah Market to browse through a great collection of local wares and interact with the locals to know more about their culture and lifestyle. After this, the amazing 8 hours full-day tour in the beautiful city of Colombo comes to an end offering a brilliant mix of sightseeing and other interesting activities.Places you visit on this day while doing a tour are National Museum, Gangarama Temple, Beira Lake, and Galle Face Green.
- National Museum: While preparing your itineraries for things to do in Colombo, a visit to the National Museum has to be in your bucket list for being one of the leading cultural institutions of the country. As soon as you enter the interior of the museum, you will be greeted by a smiling Buddha figurine which dates back to the 9th century. There are galleries that store relics, busts and artefacts, swords, palettes and other miscellanies belonging to the colonial era. You can enjoy your favourite cuppa in the cool and relaxing ambiance of the museum cafeteria once you have rambled through the different galleries of the museum.
- Beira Lake: If you are newly married and have not yet planned your honeymoon trip, Beira Lake can be your worthiest pick for an undisturbed honeymoon destination. It is the perfect destination where you can unwind yourself and feel the romantic vibe in tranquility. You can reach the Seema Malaka Temple located in the middle of the lake on a duck paddle boat and see the Buddhist and Hindu idols inside the sanctum sanctorum.
- Galle Face Geen: Galle Face Green is a sprawling expanse of green settled between the Ceylon Intercontinental Hotel and Galle Face Green Hotel which is frequented by tourists and locals for fresh air walking sessions. The velvety green promenade of Galle Face Green was built in 1859 as to safeguard the place from Portuguese invasions. Standing at the Galle Face Green beach, you can watch the stunning sunset across the vista and call it a day.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
Colombo – Cinnamon Island– Koggala
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Today you will check-out and drive to Koggala Beach En-route you will stop at Cinnamon Island.
- People who love to do water adventures like surfing or scuba diving will get the chances to do it all right on Cinnamon Island: For fun and gaiety, head straight to Cinnamon Island where you can relax in the sand and indulge in other recreational activities like surfing, scuba diving and much more. If you’re an adventurer like said before who are looking for things to do in Bentota, then your visit to the island is worth. It is a charming and lovely small island where travelers can learn the techniques of producing and harvesting cinnamon.
- Later continue drive to Koggala.
- Arrive and check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel close to Koggala beach.
Koggala – Whale watching – Bentota
- No Breakfast at the hotel.
- Today you will be picked up @ 5:15 AM in the morning from your hotel before this, check-out and be ready at the hotel lobby as you will be going to encounter the most beautiful creatures on this whale watching tour today and the best time to embark on this adventures is at dawn, and since most boats leave the harbor by at least 6am, an early rise is required.
- You will be picked at the said time and then you will drive straight to Mirissa Beach from there take a boat and set yourself to sail to the depths of the Indian Ocean on a smooth cruise, in search of the magnificent creatures that dwell beneath the surface of the azure waters. Breakfast Will be Served in the Boat.
- Mirissa is the ideal place for whale and dolphin watching and the best time to travel for this excursion in the months of November to April, as the waters become a playground for a myriad of whales and dolphin species. Some of the most commonly spotted whales include sperm whales, killer whales, Bryde whales, short finned whales, while you’ll be able to see schools of bottlenose dolphins and striped dolphins as they playfully frolic around your boat! However, the main whale type to look out for is the blue whale – the largest animal in the world! Whale and Dolphin watching in Mirissa is ideal for nature lovers as they set sail into the ocean.
- Boat to return back at shore by 12 PM.
- Get freshens up as you will leave for Bentota.
- En-route stop at Bentota Beach: The town of Bentota has in store plenty of serene and stunning beaches. Out of which Bentota beach is one of them which greets the tourist with swaying coconut trees and picturesque landscapes. It is indisputably an ideal place for nature lovers where they can indulge in recreational water sports including swimming, diving and snorkelling. If you happen to be one of those travel enthusiasts pondering over the question ‘what to do in Bentota Sri Lanka’, a stroll on this lovely beach is the best bet.
- Continue drive to hotel.
- Arrive and check-in to hotel for overnight stay.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Today post breakfast Check-out from the hotel as you will be picked up for your drive to Colombo Airport.
at the Bandaranaike International Airport for your flight back to home.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...