Captivating Cape Town
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Arrival in South Africa
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport, Collect your Bags and Proceed towards the Arrival Hall.
- You will be met and assisted by an English-speaking Representative of Calculus Africa.
- Depart on a private road transfer to your hotel.
- Arrive and check-in at your hotel.
- Day free for own activities.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Depart for Half Day City Tour of Cape Town with Table Mountain with your driver cum guide.
- Table Mountain (weather permitting)Table Mountain has become the single most welcoming icon to not only our people, but travelers from all over the world. It is also the country’s most photographed attraction and its famous cable car took millions of people to its top. Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain for a panoramic view of the city and coastline.
- The fine old buildings of the Cape Town represent a journey through the centuries.
- The Castle of Good Hope is the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa.
- A short distance from the Castle, across from the Grand Parade, you can see the City Hall, a mock baroque building constructed in 1905. As we follow the city’s main road, Adderley Street, we will see St. George’s Cathedral, the Anglican Diocese of Nobel Peace Laureate Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
- Keep your eyes out for the Company Gardens, a welcome green oasis in the middle of the city.
- Continue through the historic Malay Quarter, past the South African Museum and other interesting sights.
- Towards the end of the morning a visit is made at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. This is South Africa's most talked about tourist venue with many shops and restaurants. (The driver will then drop you back to the hotel or if you wish to stay at the harbour and explore on your own before returning to your hotel on your own).
- Overnight at the Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Proceed on your full day tour of Cape Point / Cape Peninsula. The breath-taking views of Clifton and Camps Bay as we head down the Cape Peninsula, passing the pristine soft white sand beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, with the 12 Apostles rising above the chilly blue Atlantic Ocean below.
- Take a boat ride to Seal Island from Mariner’s Wharf. Our tour continues over Chapman’s Peak which offers amazing photo opportunities, and onto the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. A scenic drive along the world famous Chapman’s Peak Drive.
- Visit Simon’s Town and the African Penguins at the Boulders Penguin Colony.
- Take the funicular named “Flying Dutchman” up to the old Cape Point lighthouse to see the “meeting” of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Winelands and Wildlife
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Visit Ashia’s Cheetah Center, situated a mere 45-minute drive from Cape Town in South Africa’s Western Cape, is the hub for the project’s substantial conservation initiatives.
- Take a 1-hour Sanctuary Tour to give you a first-hand peek into the program and our cheetah conservation efforts. Your tour guide will provide you with multiple interesting facts about the resident animals and the latest updates from our Release and Reintroduction Program. (No children under 16 years are allowed on tour)
- After this, proceed to Winelands. A fun Stellenbosch wine tour from Cape Town, packed with wine tastings, cheese tasting, a cellar tour and more. Make new friends, have a laugh and experience the famous Cape Winelands first hand on our daily wine tour from Cape Town all while learning about and enjoying some of the best wines in the world.
- Return Back To Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check-out from Hotel.
- Depart on private road transfer to Cape Town International Airport.
- Arrive at the Airport for your flight
for your next destination!
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...