Arrival in Jeddah
- On the first of your four days, you will arrive at the King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where you will be greeted by our tour guide.
- After that, check into your hotel and take your time unpacking and relaxing.
- You can spend some time at leisure by going to one of the area's local markets and buying some souvenirs.
- Later, before retiring to the hotel for the night, you can enjoy a delectable dinner at the restaurant.
- Enjoy the delicious breakfast offered by the hotel in the morning to travel the depths of the magnetic city.
- You will begin your tour by going to the Old Jeddah where you will take a stroll at the Al-Balad, the city's historic quarter which is one of the most prominent squares in Jeddah where a number of cultural and religious activities take place, that includes supermarkets and religious institutions.
- Explore the local spots there which include so many rare places like the Old Market, the hidden galleries in Old Jeddah. Have the exquisite local Jeddah food while you're there.
- Visit the Old Gold Market on Gabel Street, which is a public market. There are numerous vendors along the streets that not only sell gold and silver jewelry but also other handicrafts as well as clothes such as abayas, caftans and thawbs.
- Take your time to pray at the Ukash Mosque in Jeddah.
- Visit the Baghdadi House whose owner, Sulaiman Al-Bukhari, stole the title for the world’s most expensive homebuyer when he paid 26 billion riyals for this mansion.
- The last destination for this day's tour would be Jeddah Corniche, which is known for its spectacular views, cultural provocations, and breezy open air. The Corniche attracts both locals and visitors who use it regularly for walking or cycling.
- Lastly, enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel after enjoying a hearty meal.
The trip to the mountains
- After having breakfast you will go on a long drive to the beautiful and serene mountains of Taif that are located over the Hada mountains above Mecca and on the Eastern slopes of the Al-Sarwat mountains.
- On the way get to see the extraordinary Rose Farms that will take your breath away along with the many chain stores that line the area around them.
- The Taif Mountains are one of Saudi Arabia's most renowned features because they are home to some spectacular scenery along with superlative nature-based adventures.
- Up next you will visit the Sharif Museum, which brings together more than 300 artifacts from the reign of King Abdulaziz al-Saud and his successors.
- The visit to the museum will be followed by a traditional lunch in the mountains, with a beautiful view. After lunch take your time to enjoy the naturally wonderful view that the mountains provide.
- Following a few hours of sightseeing, check into your hotel for the night and relax after a delicious meal.
Fly Back Home
- After a healthy and delectable breakfast, get ready to check out and enjoy the cab ride back to the airport, where you will catch your flight back to your hometown.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...
10 Best Restaurants in Almaty & Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has always captivated tourists with its spectacular landscapes, surreal attractions, swarming cities, friendly locals, and not to...