- Upon your arrival at the Lima International Airport, our English speaking representative will give you a warm welcome and will escort you to the Hotel.
- With the help of the representative, you can complete all the check-in formalities, after which you can relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- If you wish to explore the nearby areas, you can do so at your own expense.
- Spend the night at the hotel and sleep soundly to gear your body up for the next day.
- On the second day of the Peru tour packages itinerary, we will take you to the sightseeing tour of Lima, post breakfast.
- You will visit all the important places of tourists attractions like the Historic Centre of Lima, the Government Palace, the City Hall, Plaza Mayor, El Museo del Banco Central de Reserva del Peru Museum, Santo Domingo Convent.
- You will also get to visit the Larco Museum, which is the ultimate centre of preservation of pre-Columbian art.
- It has several galleries depicting the history of pre-Columbian history and pottery.
- Relish a delicious lunch at a cafe located within the museum.
- At night, we will take you for a relishing dinner after which you will be dropped at the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the third day of the Peru holiday package, get ready to fly to another beautiful city of Peru called Cusco after you have your breakfast at the Hotel.
- Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the Lima Airport, from where you can board your flight to Cusco.
- As soon as you land on Cusco, our representative will pick you from the airport to drop you at the hotel.
- On the way, you will be taken to Awanacancha Textile Center, which restores the traditional art of weaving.
- Next place to visit is Pisac Market, which is the one-stop destination to buy all the fancy and quirky stuff.
- You can buy weaving stuff, hats, jewelry, souvenirs, ceramics, and many other cool things.
- After shopping, have your lunch after which we will drop you at the hotel where you can check-in and stay overnight.
- Post breakfast, get ready to board the train to Machu Picchu from the Ollanta station.
- On your journey to Machu Picchu, you will enjoy the surreal beauty of nature. The train will drop you at the town of Aguas Calientes, from where you need to take a bus to Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is an Inca citadel, located on the ridge of the mountain which is 2430 meters above sea level. It is also a World Heritage Site.
- Have your lunch at the Machu Picchu.
- After which you can board the train back to Cusco.
- Upon your arrival at the Cusco station, our representative will pick you up from the station.
- On the way, you can have your dinner after which you will be dropped at the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the fifth day of the Peru tour packages from Mumbai, you will go on an excursion to the city tour of Cusco, post breakfast.
- Here you will visit places like the Plaza de Armas, Santo Domingo Church, Sacsayhuaman Fortress, and the Qenqo Amphitheater. Cusco has rich archeological sites that reveal different cultures and historical events.
- Sacsayhuaman Fortress is a ruined fortress on a hill surrounded by mountains, which boasts the military powers of the Inca and gives the panoramic views of the city.
- You will be served lunch in the middle of the tour.
- After the full city excursion, we will drop you back to the hotel post-dinner for an overnight stay.
Fly Back Home
- Post breakfast, pack all your belongings and proceed for the check-out from the Hotel.
- Our representative will drop you at the Cusco Airport, from where you can fly back to Lima.
- From Lima, you can take the flight to India.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...