- Arrive at Muscat international Airport. Meet & greet by a Tour Oman representative.
- Transfer to the hotel in Muscat.
- Check in at Hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
Dubai: Full Day Coastal road tour
- Post breakfast at the hotel, Proceed for coastal road tour.
- Your tour will begin from Muscat, driving all through the coast of Quriyat, ascending the plateau and descending the narrow shoreline.
- You will then visit the Bimah sinkhole.
- From this spot, you drive next to the Finns Beach, the most beautiful seashore in Oman.
- Take a swim and chill out for a while. You will then head to Wadi Shab, where you trek the most scenic Wadi in the Sultanate, a perfect feast to the eye.
- You return to Muscat in the evening.
- Return to hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- Post Breakfast at Hotel.
- Step aboard to explore the hidden treasures of Oman’s magic coastline.
- This 2hour cruise will give you a fascinating experience and its rare to miss the swimming dolphins.
- Chances of seeing dolphins (usually common, spinner, bottlenose or Indo-Pacific species) are high at any time of the year.
- A dolphin in flight is a wonderful sight that thrills onlookers.
Half Day Muscat City Tour
- Post breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a private half day city tour of Muscat.
- On this tour, you will begin with a visit to the Grand Mosque, an erection of architectural magnificence and a religious landmark of serenity.
- A must visit for all tourists; the Mosque is open for viewing from 8-11 am, except on Fridays.
- Your next stop will be at scenic Muttrah, where you will stroll through lush stalls of fish and vegetables, laid out generously at the local market.
- You then proceed to the city’s exquisite Muttrah Souq, famous for its assortment of tiny shops that sell exclusive embellishments and miniature relics of Omani art, tradition and culture. A perfect blend of ancient and modern, this souq area gives you in right proportions, the sightings, fragrances and resonance of Oman.
- Then drive past the Corniche and the capital area, which will lead you to your next halt at the Sultan’s Palace, fringed by the Portuguese forts – Jalali and Mirani. The Bait Al Zubair Museum Visit is next on the list, waiting to give you a glimpse of Omani history and culture. Return back to the Hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
Check out and transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the Hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy. This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages .Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...