Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
China Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for China Visa
- Visa Application Form and Photo
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
China Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and with blank visa pages, a photocopy of the passport's data page, and the photo page if it is separate.
- One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background (size: 48mm x 33mm) is attached. If the accompanying children on the same passport are also on the tour, their photos should be stuck on the Application Form, and related illustration is required.
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship).
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship).
China Visa FAQs
- Visa fees for some non-New Zealand passport holders may vary according to the reciprocal arrangements.
- The service fee applies to all applications submitted by post or courier.
- The handling service fee is NOT postage for returning your passport, you are required to provide a prepaid
- self-addressed courier pack for returning your passport.
- Please retain a copy of the courier tracking reference number.
- Only one handling service fee is required if you have included more than one application in the same pack.
- The urgent process is NOT available for applications lodged via post or courier.
- Urgent visa applications must be lodged in person.
- You may appoint someone or your travel agent to lodge your application on your behalf.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...