Arrival – Kuala Lumpur
- Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Our Airport representative will meet & greet you.
- Pick – up from Airport and transfer to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- Check-in to the hotel and relax.
- Later pick-up for Kuala Lumpur half day city tour, you are set to enjoy the below-mentioned places. You will be happy to see so many in such a short duration. While visiting, make sure you continue your quick street shopping and buy something for yourself and your friends and family.
- Petronas Twin Towers (Photo Stop),Handicraft Centre - Cocoa Boutique,King's Palace (Photo Stop),National Monument,National Museum (Photo Stop),National Mosque (Photo Stop),Sultan Abdul Samad Building & Dataran Merdeka
- Post City tour drives Batu Caves, which is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Malay word batu, meaning 'rock'. The hill was originally known as Kapal Tanggang from the legend of Si Tanggang.
- Visit Lord Murugan Statue, representing Kartikeya, is the tallest statue of a Hindu deity in Malaysia and third tallest statue of a Hindu deity in the world, after Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue in Indonesia and Kailashnath Mahadev Statue in Nepal. It is also the tallest statue in Malaysia at 42.7 metres in height.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Pock up from hotel for Putrajaya tour.
- PUTRAJAYA-which is known for its late-20th-century architecture including the Putra Mosque, made from rose-colored granite with a pink dome. Nearby is the immense, green-domed Perdana Putra, which contains the prime minister’s office complex. The 3-tiered Putra Bridge is inspired by Iranian architecture, with 4 minaret-type piers overlooking the man-made Putrajaya Lake. It’s good to spend your two hours here for a tour around almost all the main attractions in Putrajaya.
- Back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Later Visit Aquaria KLCC which is an oceanarium located beneath Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, This Aquaria KLCC is been ranked as one of the top five aquariums in Asia. Explore up to 5,000 lands and over 150 species of aquatic creatures on display in their state-of-the-art aquarium with their 90-meter long underwater walkway.
- Their star marine life species include scary tiger sharks, lethal sea snakes, blue rays, bright coral fish, seahorses, and a lot more for you to explore.
- Immerse in an array of unique exhibits: Touch Pool, Evolution Zone, Jewels of the Jungle, and more!
- Aquaria KLCC is not just a place for you to visit within the KLCC area, but you can also learn about some of their conservation projects that are trying to keep the ocean healthier.
to hotel and overnight stay.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast pick up from hotel for full day Malacca Tour.
- Malacca or Melaka is also known as ‘The Historic State’ and lies next to the Malacca Strait from which it gets its name. The state is said to have the most interesting architecture in all of Malaysia as it was formerly colonized by the Portuguese and features a number of red lacquer buildings from the period such as Christ Church. Malacca also has a high concentration of museums, galleries, and places of historic interest for visitors to explore.
- Take a Ride of Taming Sari Revolving Tower: - It is hard, not to notice Taming Sari Revolving Tower when you are in Malacca as it soars to a height of 110 meters and can seat 66 passengers at one time. The ride in the tower takes around 7 minutes to complete as you will ascend and then get to spend 5 minutes at the top taking in the views over the city before descending again. From the tower you can take in panoramic vistas across the city, which stretch all the way to the coast.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
Kuala Lumpur – Langkawi Island
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check-out from the hotel and drive to Kuala Lumpur Airport for your flight to Langkawi Island.
- Arrive and check-in to the hotel.
- Half-day Island Hopping Tour: Discover the delights of the Langkawi Archipelago on this 4-hour jet-ski tour. Hop onto your jet-ski and head onto the Andaman Sea with your guide. Enjoy breathtaking views over the crystal-blue seas and white sands of the Langkawi archipelago. Visit Dayang Bunting Island, widely considered the jewel in the archipelago’s crown. Admire forested hills and rocky outcrops, and hear of traditional island legends. Zoom among rocky outcrops and hidden bays on route to the Fjords, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
- Below are things you can do in the captioned tour-
- Half-day Jet Ski tour of Langkawi archipelago
- Ride solo or with a passenger on a convoy across turquoise waters to secret coves
- Explore eight rocky islets with an experienced guide, including Dayang Bunting Island
- Take a dip in Dayang Bunting Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Malaysia
- Marvel at limestone structures and verdant jungle surrounding the Fjords
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Today, you will explore Langkawi's coastal mangrove forest, where you can escape to a serene surrounding that is unique to this part of the world. Admire the eagles and intricate streams that complete nature’s masterpiece.
- Start your morning with a harmonious drive to the edge of the mangrove forest. Get ready for a scenic boat ride into the wetland, where many forms of greenery and mangrove trees greet you on your journey. Now is the perfect time to take some pictures of the curious monkeys and various birds that call this place home.
- Continue your journey by exploring caves filled with unimaginable limestone formations, handcrafted by the hands of nature. Be wary but not worried about the many swifts and bats whose eyes might reflect when you look up to the top of these formations.
- Back in the sunlight, gaze into the sky and watch the eagles circling around the majestic skyline. Langkawi is home to 3 different species of eagles, and you can see them feeding at the cove.
- Proceed to the fish farm located at a harbor that is considered an equal to Vietnam’s famous and iconic Halong Bay. Understand the daily routines that the hardworking locals need to go through in order to manage a successful farm. Conclude your tour with lunch at the Fish Farm Restaurant before going back to the comfort of your hotel.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
from the hotel and drive to Langkawi Airport for your international flight
straight back to home.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...