Tashkent And Bishkek Tour 6 Nights
From the deserts of Uzbekistan to the mountains of Kyrgyzstan
Travel into the heart of Central Asia from the arid steppes of Tashkent to the rolling hills of Bishkek. Relive history in the streets of the ancient Silk Road city of Tashkent and discover spellbinding vistas of the Tian Shan Range around Bishkek. Experience the vastly different cultures and topography of two Central Asian nations in one epic journey.
Delhi - Tashkent
- Departure from Delhi
- Arrival in Tashkent Airport in Uzbekistan
- Transfer to Hotel
- Arrival at Tashkent Airport, Meets & greets service outside of arrival hall, the custom procedures will take about 1-1.5 hours
- The group will be met by the local Hindi-English speaking escort guide
- Check-in to hotel.
- Tashkent Panoramic City Tour. Visiting: Independence square, victory monument, Romanov prince duke, residence, Broadway street with artist and local souvenirs, Amir Temur, central square
- Transfer back to the hotel.
- Enjoy the buffet breakfast at the hotel’s coffee shop.
- 02 bottles of 0.5lt of water to be given per pax.
- Morning drive to “chimgan” mountains. 80 kilometres away from Tashkent the “ugam-chotqol” national park with resort areas “chimyon-chorqoq-beldersoy” is stretches out in the western spurs of the “tian shan” – the Celestial mountains. On the way enjoy view of mountains and life of local people, 11.30 reaching the mountains the group will ride on Chair lift going up to the top of the mountain (30 minutes). Enjoy free time at the mountain peak taking photos and videos for the memory. 12.30 take the chair lift for coming down the mountains (30 minutes).
- Transfer the group to beautiful “charwak” lake, which is formed by joining of 4 biggest rivers forming the beautiful lake that’s supply tashkent city and its region with water all year round.
- Transfer to Tashkent.
- Arrive at Tashkent.
- Transfer back to the hotel.
- Overnight in Tashkent hotel.
Tashkent Full Day City Tour
- After a sumptuous breakfast.
- Transfer to excursion.
- Full day city tour: Lal bahadur shastri monument, People’s friendship square, Monument of courage.
- Free time for shopping at Chorsu market and Mega planet mall.
- Transfer back to the hotel.
Tashkent - Bishkek
- Check out and move towards Tashkent.
- Departure from Tashkent to Bishkek.
- Arrival at Bishkek Airport.
- Transfer to hotel and checkin.
- Free time to relax.
- City Tour of Bishkek: Juma mosque the biggest in the city, medical academy, victory monument with the eternal flame dedicated to the heroes of the second world war, kyrgyz drama theatre, the monument to the national Hero urkuya – the symbol of freedom, the main square ala-too where white house is located encouraged by the monument of the manas the great – the national her of kyrgyz nation.
- Free time - can explore night life activities at you own.
Bishkek - Ala Archa National Park
- Bishkek - Ala Archa National Park City Tour
- Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
- Excursion to national park AL archa. It is located in a picturesque gorge of Ala archa, Which is located in 45 km off from Bishkek. Enjoy beautiful view and trek up the AK sai George.
- Transfer back to Bishkek
- Free time to explore city on your own.
- Transfer back to hotel
Bishkek - Kas Kasu Ski Resort
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Drive to Kas Kasu Ski Resort mountains. The village is well known for its ski resort thanks especially to its relative proximity to bishkek (approx. 45 km), its night skiing facility as well as its regular treatment with Snow groomers and snow cannons.
- Free time to explore city or transfer to Asia mall.
- Transfer to hotel
- Free time to explore city.
- Checkout from Hotel.
- Light packed breakfast will be distributed at check-out point.
- Departure from Bishkek.
- Transfers to Tashkent Airport with everlasting memories of Kyrgyzstan.
- Departure from Tashkent.
Accommodation in Hotels including breakfast
SIC (Seat in Coach)
As per mentioned in itinerary
English speaking Tour Guide
Return Airport Transfers on Private basis
As per mentioned in itinerary
Things to Do
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...