Tel Aviv Arrival
- Upon arrival to Ben Gurion Airport.
- Meet our representative and be transferred to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Tel Aviv - Sea of Galilee - Tiberias
- After Breakfast you will pick you up at your hotel for a guided tour.
- We drive for a short visit of the city of Jaffa (Joppa) where we will take a short walking tour in picturesque alleys of the old, fortified town.
- We will pass by the house of Simon the Tanner and marvel at the views from the hill top. We drive north along the coast to the archaeological ruins of Caesarea, built by Herod the Great in honor of Augustus Caesar. From there we go on to visit Megiddo where the book of Revelations mentions a great battle at the place called "Armageddon".
- It is an ancient city inhabited continuously for more than five millennia (6000-500 B.C.).
- After exploring the ancient ruins we drive toward the Sea of Galilee.
- Arrive at Tiberias and check-in to your hotel.
Sea of Galilee
- Start the day from historic Tiberias, where Jesus lived, sojourned, and preached on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
- Our next destination will be Capernaum, the center of Jesus ministry. On to Tabgha, the site of Christ’s miracle of feeding the 5,000 and the Church of Multiplication, where the mosaic floor depicts a basket with loaves and two fishes.
- We drive on to the Mount of Beatitudes overlooking the sea, where Jesus preached the “Sermon on the Mount” and it is believed that he picked his 12 apostles.
- Ascend to the Golan Heights to view the panoramic view of the peaks of Mt. Hermon, the rugged plateau of the Golan Heights, and beneath it the green pastoral Hula Valley.
- Return to Tiberias for another lovely night in town.
- Return to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Nazareth - Jordan River - Beit Shean - Jerusalem
- This morning we travel to Nazareth, where Jesus spent his childhood, and the Church of Annunciation, built on the site where archaeologists believe the Archangel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary.
- You will also see Mary’s Well and Joseph’s Church. Proceed to nearby Cana to visit the Wedding Church where Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water into wine.
- Drive through the Jordan Valley to Beit Shean with its recently excavated amphitheater.
- Visit the excavations of this beautiful preserved Roman City which was destroyed in an earthquake.
- Continue to Jerusalem, to check-in at the Hotel.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Masada & Dead Sea
- En route to the Dead Sea, visit the site of the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Through remarkable scenery of the Dead Sea we continue to Masada which is situated on an isolated cliff in the Judean Desert.
- The site was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001. Ascend by cable car to the fortress, which was the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans. Visit the excavations, King Herod’s palace, the synagogue, bathhouse and much more.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. Nearly 1,300 feet below sea level, the Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth’s surface.
- Bring your swimsuit as if weather permits it’s possible to “float” on the salty, mineral rich, water.
- Return to Jerusalem for an overnight.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Start the day at Mt. Scopus.
- Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of Jerusalem.
- The holy city for each of the world’s three great religions – Christianity, Judaism and Islam, Jerusalem occupies a unique place in the world. Your tour includes the Mount of Olives, a stop at the site where Jesus first gave the Lord’s Prayer, and the Garden of Gethsemane where Judas betrayed Jesus.
- In the Old City you will see the Western Wall and the actual site of the Second Temple, the Temple Mount Walk the Way of the Cross, the Via Dolorosa, to Calvary and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, housing both the traditional site of Crucifixion and the Tomb of the Resurrection. To the southwest, just outside the Old City, is Mount Zion, with the traditional tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper.
- Return to hotel.
- Today's tour includes Yad Vashem the official memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, established in 1953, located at the foot of Mt. Hertzl.
- Enjoy Ein Karem; a picturesque village in the south western outskirts of Jerusalem. This small village has great significance in Christian traditions, since this is where according to tradition John the Baptist was born. Visit the Israel Museum with a detailed model of Jerusalem from the time of the Second Temple and the Shrine of the Book, which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls.Drive by the Knesset (House of Parliament) and the campus of Hebrew University.Visit Bethlehem to see Rachel’s Tomb and the Church of the Nativity.
- Transfer to your hotel for overnight.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Free day in Jerusalem.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- We have reached our final day on this tour.
- Check-out from Hotel.
- We will take you back to the airport for your flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...