Heavenly Kashmir With Sonmarg
Explore Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Sonmarg
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
- You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc.
- Dinner and overnight in Hotel / Deluxe houseboats.
- After breakfast proceed to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).
- The total distance is about 96 Kms, will be covered in about 3 hours.
- En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.
- Drive through the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains.
- Dinner and overnight in hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Enjoy Full day in Pahalgam.
- Dinner overnight in
- After breakfast Leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level.
- The distance of 130 Kms will be covered in about 5 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feet's and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg.
Overnight in hotel.
- After breakfast drive back to Srinagar.
- Sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan.
- All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background.
- Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities.
- Dinner and overnight in deluxe
- Morning proceed for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold).
- The distance of about 83 Kms, will be covered in about 3 hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains.
- Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. In the evening drive back from Sonmarg.
- Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboat.
Fly Back Home
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy. This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc. thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Top 15 Stunning Cities in Serbia to Visit
Serbia, a southeastern European country, is a gorgeous tourist destination. It is a hidden gem of Europe that...
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...