Golden Triangle Tour 5 Nights
A road trip through India’s heritage cities
Experience the bustling vibe of the capital Delhi, digging into the delicacies the city is famous for. Drive to the Taj Mahal, a shining star on India’s tourist map and witness the wonder in all its glory. Finish the trip in the Pink City of Jaipur, surrounded by medieval forts, tranquil lakes and delectable street food.
Arrival in Delhi
- Arrive in Delhi
- Check-in at the hotel and enjoy a leisurely evening on your own.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Delhi City Tour
- After breakfast, depart at for Delhi sightseeing.
- Take a guided tour of New Delhi, visiting the following places:
- See India Gate, which is Delhi's landmark structure Continue with a drive through the embassy area, the government buildings and Connaught Place.
- Visit Red Fort built by Mughal ruler Shah Jahan in 1639 when he shifted the capital of his empire from Agra to Delhi.
- See the magnificent Humayun's Tomb built by Mughal emperor Humayun. It is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Visit awe-inspiring Qutub Minar, a 239 ft tall medieval tower built as a symbol of victory in 1193 A.D.).
- Within Qutub complex, amidst the ruins of Quwat-Ul-Islam mosque, stands the Ashoka pillar.
- This large iron pillar has withstood the ravages of Delhi's weather and hasn't rusted for 1500 years.
- Visit the beautiful Lotus Temple, the flower-shaped temple/meditation place.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Delhi - Agra
- After early breakfast, drive to Agra.
- Upon arrival in Agra, check into the hotel.
- After some rest and relaxation, take a ride to the massive Agra Fort.
- The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and central Asian architectural styles, built by Emperor Akbar.
- After Agra Fort, discover and witness the picturesque exquisiteness of one of the Seven Wonders of the World - the Taj Mahal.
- Free time on your own in the evening.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
- Your driver and guide will meet you at your hotel to take you for a sunrise view of the Taj Mahal.
- A dawn visit to the fabled Taj Mahal to witness the magical effects caused by the reflections of the changing colors of the rising Sun on this brilliant white marble building.
- Later, return back to our hotel for breakfast.
- Afterwards, drive to Jaipur stopping at deserted capital city of Fatehpur Sikri.
- From there, continue on to Jaipur, checking into your hotel upon arrival.
- Take a local market tour later in the evening.
- Overnight Stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
- Visit Amber Fort in the morning, the former capital of the royal Jaipur.
- Visit the Hawa Mahal, the Palace of the Winds; later in the afternoon.
- Afterwards, tour the City Palace and observatory, the Solar Observatory etc.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Jaipur - Delhi
- After breakfast, drive to Delhi.
- The day is at your leisure. Go shopping or relax in your free time in Delhi city.
- Later, transfer to the airport to board your return flight.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...