Char Dham Yatra Tour Package
Chardham Yatra Haridwar To Haridwar Tour Package
Haridwar – Barkot (205 Kms, 8 Hours approx.)
- This morning, you depart for Barkot / Jankichatti. Barkot is a beautiful hill station located on the foot of Yamunotri.
- As you drive through Mussoorie, you can visit the famous Kempty Falls on the way.
- On arrival at Barkot, check-in to your hotel/camp. The rest of the day is free to relax and store your energy for the Pahad (hiII) Yatra of Yamunotri the next day.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Barkot.
Barkot– Yamunotri – Barkot
- On the 2nd day of Darshan at Yamunotri Dham, have breakfast and depart for Hanumanchatti (10 Km), and Janki Chatti (5 km).
- Here you will begin the First Pahad Char Dham Yatra of Yamunotri (6 Km trek). You have the option of hiring palki, ponies, or a horse for your trek. (At your own cost).
- The trek passes through a lush green valley, a profusion of conifers, rhododendrons, cacti and several species of Himalayan shrubs.
- Yamunotri (altitude 3,291 m), the western most shrine of the Char Dhams, is snuggled in the Bandar punch range (6,361 m).Yamunotri is the source of the river Yamuna, the twin sister of Varna, the Lord of Death. The Yamuna is also the daughter of Surya the Sun. The actual source of the river originates from Champasar Glacier 1 km ahead of the shrine, at an altitude of 4,321 meters. On arrival in the afternoon in Yamunotri, take a holydip in the Yamuna River and perform Pooja.
- Return via the same route back to Barkot, check-in at Hotel / Camp. Dinner and Overnight stay at a hotel in Barkot.
Drive Barkot – Uttarkashi
- After breakfast, check out from the Barkot hotel and drive to Uttarkashi.
- On arrival, check-in at the Hotel.
- Uttarkashi is situated on the banks of river Bhagirathi and is famous for its historical monuments, Temples& Ashrams. In the evening,
- Visit the famous Vishwanath Temple.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (99 km/ 3-4 hours)
- Early morning breakfast at the hotel and drive to Gangotri Dham.
- Nestled in the magnificent Garhwal Himalayas, Gangotri is set at 3048 m.
- Upon arrival at Gangotri, take a holy dip in the sacred river, called Bhagirathi at its origin.
- Visit the Gangotri Temple. The 18th-century temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga is located near a sacred stone where King Bhagirathi worshiped Lord Shiva.
- Ganga is believed to have touched earth at this spot. The temple is an exquisite 20 ft. high structure made of white granite. After performing Pooja, late afternoon drive back to Uttarkashi.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Uttarkashi
Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (193 km/ 7 hours)
- Leave for your next destination, Guptkashi, afterhaving your breakfast early in the morning.
- On reaching, check-in to the hotel.
- Guptkashi is 47 km from the holy shrine, Kedarnath.
- The town holds immensereligious importance as it houses famous ancient temples like Vishwanath Templeand Ardhnarishwar Temple.
- Get your medical checkup done for your next day’sjourney to Kedarnath.
- Then, have your dinner and stay overnight in thehotel/camp.
Guptkashi – Sonprayag – Kedarnath
- Early morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag (30 km/1 hour). From Sonprayag, you will start your20 km trek to Kedarnath Dham.
- You can hire a Doli, ponies, or a horse, for your trek (At your own cost).
- Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges, originates at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund. "Jai Bholenath" chants echo in the mountains. The mist envelops the mountains ,and you will get a glimpse of the picturesque beauty of the valley, which will leave you mesmerized. On arrival, check-in at Govt. Camps/Lodges in Kedarnath and take some rest.
- Enjoy the dinner and overnight stay at Govt. Camps/Lodges in Kedarnath.
Kedarnath – Sonprayag – Guptkashi/Rudraprayag
- The 7th day of your Chardham by car Yatra is scheduled for the Darshan of Kedarnath Ji.
- Early in the morning, you get up before dawn, and after taking a bath, you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the' Abhishek’ to Kedarnath lord Shiva.
- Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After Kedarnath Darshan and puja, you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges.
- Later you'll start the return trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag. The vehicle will wait for you in Sonprayag Car Parking, and you’ll drive to your hotel (Guptkashi/Rudraprayag).
- Dinner and Overnight at Guptkashi/ Rudraprayag.
Rudraprayag / Guptkashi – Joshimath – Badrinath (160 km/ 5-6 hours)
- This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00am and drive to Badrinath temple via Joshimath.
- After having your breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and start driving towards your next destination, Badrinath via Joshimath. Badrinath is an important pilgrimage site that holds immense importance for Hindus and Buddhists. Badrinath temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is set at 3133 meters.
- After driving through some wonderful Ghat road, you arrive at Badrinath.
- On arrival, check into the Hotel. After some rest and refreshments, you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for Darshan in the evening.
- But first, you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take a bath, and then go to the temple.
- Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire.
- Later back to the Hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (160 km/ 5-6 hours)
- This morning, visit Badrinath Temple for Darshan.
- Later, return to the hotel for breakfast. Then, leave for local sightseeing at Badrinath.
- Visit major attractions of Badrinath such as Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple.
- Check out from the hotel in the afternoon and head towards Rudraprayag via Joshimath.
- En-route visit Karanprayag. Rudra Prayag holds great religious importance. Also, the town features stunning natural beauty and tranquility.
- On reaching Rudraprayag, check in to the Hotel.
- You can relax for the rest of the day or explore the beauty of Rudraprayag.
- Have your dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Rudraprayag – Rishikesh (140 km/ 4 hours)
- On the 11th day of your Chardham Yatra by car tour ,you drive downhill to Rishikesh, a spiritual city. It is also renowned as the' Yoga Capital of the World'. This town is on the foothills of the Himalayas, on the convergence of the River Ganga and River Chandrabhaga. This pilgrimage town is nestled in the Dehradun district and is famous for its adventure activities and a famous spiritual center.
- On reaching Rishikesh, you will have an assisted transfer to the Hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and rest for a while. Later, you will go out for sightseeing. Visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula.
- On reaching Rishikesh, you will have an assisted transfer to the Hotel. But, first, complete the check-in formalities and rest for a while. Later, you will go out sightseeing. Visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula.
- In the evening, attend the Ganga Aarti, an auspicious and holiest ritual performed on the Ghat of Rishikesh. Get a deep insight into the Hindu culture and enjoy a soulful experience.
- Later, return to the Hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Rishikesh
Departure Rishikesh - Haridwar
- Today is the last of the Chardham Yatra by Car tour package.
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and check out from the Hotel.
- Transfer for your onward Journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...