Enchanting Goa Tour With Resort De Coracao
Day dreaming in the sun kissed Goa
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
When life hits you with Boredom, Escape to GOA !!! Experience the flawless blend of Portuguese and Indian cultures in the sunny state of Goa. Witness the spiritual side of Goa, home to both Christian and Hindu sites of worship and chill with the laid back locals in the liveliest beaches of the Indian subcontinent.
Arrival in Goa
- Welcome to Goa! As you arrive at the Goa airport/railway station, an agent’s representative will receive you and escort you to the hotel, complete-check-in formalities and relax for some time.
- Spend the entire first day of your Goa trip leisurely. Explore the sun-kissed beaches of Goa or try some amazing Goan delicacies like pork vindaloo and Goan fish curry.
- After leisurely activities on your own. Come back to the hotel and have a goodnight’s sleep.
North Goa Sightseeing
- The second day of your Goa holiday takes you to explore the gems of North Goa.
- Have breakfast and get ready to embark on a full-day North Goa sightseeing tour.
- The first attraction that you will visit on your North Goa tour is the ancient Fort Aguada.
- Later, Explore Candolim Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach and Vagator Beach.
- Overnight at the hotel.
South Goa Sightseeing
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Today on your Goa vacation, explore the eye-catching attractions of South Goa.
- Visit to - Mangueshi temple, Old Goa Church, Miramar Church, Dona Paula, Church Square Panaji and Goa Boat Cruise( Ticket own cost)
- Return Back to North Goa.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Departure from Goa
- Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to reach your home destination, thereby, marking an end to your fun-filled Goa holiday.
- Bid goodbye to Goa with nostalgic memories.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...